Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    Flipside had the best looking hoodrats
    From when and what area? Never heard of Flipside

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
      From when and what area? Never heard of Flipside
      they were in LA...they werent that deep but their hoodrats were top notch

Comment

It's no secret that Pinoy Real (PR) dominated that scene in the 90s as far is being the most recognized. People may say different but lets not kid ourselves. I would also have to say Cerritos Satanas. LA Satanas from the 90s era were all jock riding from the previous generations. Not saying LA wasn't ****, there were a few soldiers on there, most def none from the Eagle Rock faction. Sarzana from Cerritos were also very active but the fact that they are so mixed, especially with the high numbers of Latinos, they weren't considered a Filipino gang anymore, same with the Mabuhay Pinoy 13, they mainly fought against Latino gangs and had a lot of non-Filipinos representing them, then again PR also had a very mixed group of people but they were more on the "Asian/Fil" gang scene.

Sorry but Flipside, Jefrox and BNG were nothing to worry about especially BNG and JFX. I remember when they'd go to parties, no one would care, when PR came, people hid their wallets, jumped off walls, hiding their gfs etc. TGP was more active than those 3 gangs combined but people may say BS but those are the haters, the fact is TGP has more murders under their belts against FS, BNG and JFX combined. One of them was arrested for a triple homicide a few yrs ago. Some people will say TGP were JFX "Little brothers" but hey, the streets say otherwise.

RIP to big Red STS & Santo!

Comment

I forgot, an honorable mention to RBS (Rebel Boys), they too were putting it down in LA, mainly on JFX. They put the fear of Jesus on JFX, especially when PR and RBS made an alliance which was strange because of their rivalry throughout the 80s but those two combined earned a handful of those guys life sentences for the **** they did.

I don't hate JFX if anyone wonders. The streets speak for itself. They've never done anything wrong to me or anyone I know. I know a few of them, from the Valley LSL (Laki Sa Layaw), they're an old gang dating back to the 70s but they were more in to partying and drinking.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
            Is this a band? If that is the case then my favs would be Rockstar/. The music "Parting Time" is an all time fav.
            i wiiiish someday you'll be back hooome coz i really miss you darling please come hoooome!

still memorize that shit

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
              Back in my time, I knew some nutty azz mo****as from PR.

Pinoys nowadays are mama boys but back in the days alot of foos were about that life.

Shout out to Fliptown Mob and fliptown Chikas.
              I heard a PR member went to jail for rape, did his time, and got deported back to Philippines. Don't know if he went to Marshal(his older) but seen him a couple of times.

Comment

Originally posted by SMILEZ View Post
                I forgot, an honorable mention to RBS (Rebel Boys), they too were putting it down in LA, mainly on JFX. They put the fear of Jesus on JFX, especially when PR and RBS made an alliance which was strange because of their rivalry throughout the 80s but those two combined earned a handful of those guys life sentences for the **** they did.

I don't hate JFX if anyone wonders. The streets speak for itself. They've never done anything wrong to me or anyone I know. I know a few of them, from the Valley LSL (Laki Sa Layaw), they're an old gang dating back to the 70s but they were more in to partying and drinking.
                Most Jfx heads I knew were Ktown based Koreans and if one has a guy like Flea running the show, something aint right.

Speaking of Cerritos Satanas.. a homie's little cuz died back in 04 at a Cypress Cafe cuz of these dudes as i remember. Several foos walked into a Cafe/bar looking for trouble and hit up some random people who werent from anywhere. One Satanas started blasting and korean girl named Venus got hit, passing away.

I personally never had run-ins with Satanas but they wouldnt have wanted it anyways.

Comment

Y'll are losers to always think about the past. Who the **** cares about the gangs. Y'all were just a bunch of losers who amounted to nothing.
                  Always trying to look hard at people who weren't even gangsters. **** happened like 20+ years ago, get over it.

BTW Big Bad Ass 6 Shot PR!

Comment

Originally posted by SMILEZ View Post
                    It's no secret that Pinoy Real (PR) dominated that scene in the 90s as far is being the most recognized. People may say different but lets not kid ourselves. I would also have to say Cerritos Satanas. LA Satanas from the 90s era were all jock riding from the previous generations. Not saying LA wasn't ****, there were a few soldiers on there, most def none from the Eagle Rock faction. Sarzana from Cerritos were also very active but the fact that they are so mixed, especially with the high numbers of Latinos, they weren't considered a Filipino gang anymore, same with the Mabuhay Pinoy 13, they mainly fought against Latino gangs and had a lot of non-Filipinos representing them, then again PR also had a very mixed group of people but they were more on the "Asian/Fil" gang scene.

Sorry but Flipside, Jefrox and BNG were nothing to worry about especially BNG and JFX. I remember when they'd go to parties, no one would care, when PR came, people hid their wallets, jumped off walls, hiding their gfs etc. TGP was more active than those 3 gangs combined but people may say BS but those are the haters, the fact is TGP has more murders under their belts against FS, BNG and JFX combined. One of them was arrested for a triple homicide a few yrs ago. Some people will say TGP were JFX "Little brothers" but hey, the streets say otherwise.

RIP to big Red STS & Santo!
                    Mexican power 13 lol

Not my area but heard some things from mabuhay Pinoy back in the days so they had a rep

Bng by the 90s seemed so small and spread out at least my run ins with them.

Pinoy real had some rep especially Atwater village. But I wasn't impressed with the ones I ran into.

If you're talking about tgp and jefrox in the valley. Tgp was way deeper but jfx seemed to get into more ****. Valley tgp were mostly wannabes. Outside of valley I wouldn't know but jfx had a harder rep.

Cerritos Satanas was active. La not so much by the 90s. Valley Satanas was never deep but they made noise here and there.

Flipside and akp was nothing.

Comment

Btw that tgp murders in the valley was nothing.

Not even gang related. Just some tweakers being stupid iirc.

That was like the first time tgp made noise since the mid 90s. They are and were a dead hood.

You don't know how many tgp I ran into mid 90s claiming they dont bang anymore. And these were 16-18 yo hs kids.

Comment

Working...
                      X