No announcement yet.

Hypermobility elbow pain?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hypermobility elbow pain?

So 15 months ago ( june 2017 ) i bench pressed and felt a pain in my left elbow, 2 months forward i tried to train around it. Didnt help, took a break until april 2018, where i had a terapist help me, with some mobility work and resistance band training, for 2.5 month i was more or less pain free. Then it came back in july, and all the previously work didnt help anymore. I started to have Daily pain in my elbows again, so my therapist(new more educated and better reviews) which i started working with in mid august told me it was because of hypermobility. I have made 2 strength forearm exercises and 3 stretching exercises. It helped until 2 weeks ago, after an training it came back. And it has been Daily since. Else it has been gone for The whole september. Anyone that has tried this? Really starting to get crazy! My terapist says i should try to lower my weight back to 2 kg dumbell than 3 kg which I upped it to for a month ago.

been away from most training since june 2017, starting to take change my mood sometimes, scared that it wont go away. But again, some people say that from mid august to now, isnt much time either.

Originally posted by Moller View Post
    So 15 months ago ( june 2017 ) i bench pressed and felt a pain in my left elbow, 2 months forward i tried to train around it. Didnt help, took a break until april 2018, where i had a terapist help me, with some mobility work and resistance band training, for 2.5 month i was more or less pain free. Then it came back in july, and all the previously work didnt help anymore. I started to have Daily pain in my elbows again, so my therapist(new more educated and better reviews) which i started working with in mid august told me it was because of hypermobility. I have made 2 strength forearm exercises and 3 stretching exercises. It helped until 2 weeks ago, after an training it came back. And it has been Daily since. Else it has been gone for The whole september. Anyone that has tried this? Really starting to get crazy! My terapist says i should try to lower my weight back to 2 kg dumbell than 3 kg which I upped it to for a month ago.

been away from most training since june 2017, starting to take change my mood sometimes, scared that it wont go away. But again, some people say that from mid august to now, isnt much time either.
    Damn it Jim, I'm only a doctor...…….

I'd go see your doctor again but nothing will help you once you get bit older and it gets cold. Just sayin' ……...Rockin'
    Last edited by Rockin'; 10-15-2018, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Try prolo therapy or stem cell therapy it’s expensive but it works

Comment

You need to find out what is actually going on. Get a real diagnosis. If it's tendon pain then there's ways to handle that. If it's something else, you will need to treat or work around that specific issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
          That's actually very expensive

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
            Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
            That's actually very expensive
            I only heard joe rogan speak about this but he said it cure some shoulder shit he had for decades.

But to OP you need to learn how to lift correctly, reason youre elbow popped cause you was engaging your elbow as a lifting force rather than using your muscles for the lifting force happens with bad techinque and using too much weight. Doesnt happen to everyone but happens, your propanly someone who needs compression bands on your joints, I would try that first, get some compression bands put it on your elbows and see how those feel to you.

Comment

Does the bench press seem to be the main exercise that aggravates the elbow? I'd stay away from that if so. Seems to be that with age, the arm joints can be more susceptible to injury from weight lifting. Id recommend moving more toward body weight exercises like push ups when your arm is better. You probably got some inflammation and damage in there. Should heal with time off and proper (non inflammatory) diet. In the meantime do other exercises and stay away from anything that inflames the elbow injury.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                I only heard joe rogan speak about this but he said it cure some shoulder shit he had for decades.

But to OP you need to learn how to lift correctly, reason youre elbow popped cause you was engaging your dick eater elbow as a lifting force rather than using your muscles for the lifting force happens with bad techinque and using too much weight. Doesnt happen to everyone but happens, your propanly someone who needs compression bands on your joints, I would try that first, get some compression bands put it on your elbows and see how those feel to you.
                "your propanly" the fuk does this mean?

What is dick eater elbow?

Comment

Originally posted by Introspective View Post
                  "your propanly" the fuk does this mean?

What is dick eater elbow?
                  I imagine he meant "probably", not sure on the dick eater elbow haaa

Comment

Originally posted by tcbender View Post
                    I imagine he meant "probably", not sure on the dick eater elbow haaa
                    Thats fair enough bro & same the dick eater elbow sounds painful and probably is a common symptom amongst copious dick eaters.

Comment

Working...
                    X