Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather To 'Cheating' Canelo: I Make $300M in 1 Fight, Not 11!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
    To be fair, Canelo started this one with his comment yesterday of...

While Canelo is not wrong, you cannot turn around and scream "JEALOUSY" when you throw the first jab and the response is a Right Hook

Mayweather not hurting the sport of boxing at all because at this point he is separate from boxing given that he is fighting MMA Guys. If anything him and Pacquiao made these Mega Deals possible because people see how much their fight Generated and all these Networks and Apps hopes to one day get an event as big as that was regardless of the fight being SH_T
    Right! The Hate on T.B.E. is REAL.

Comment

• Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
      before jordan, magic and bird was the talk of the show. when jordan came along and blew up. did he ever diss magic or bird??????
      Do you ever give credit where credit is due? Nah, you just spew hot garbage like are journalist that "Don't Know Shet Bout Boxing" LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
        Floyd comes off really jealous and insecure. Like dude enjoy retirement instead he comes out every time to say something when somebody signs a big fight, lands a big contract, on the eve of somebody else's PPV. I don't know if this is a mid life crisis or he just can't stand the fact that the sport is moving on without him. You had your time it's somebody else's time now. Some people just really struggle moving on to the next stage of their career. He should put more focus on trying to build and keep his own fighters happy like Davis and others who keep taking shots at Floyd and complaining about him hating on them and not promoting them.
        This is why Floyd got on Nelo & rightfully so.

https://www.boxingscene.com/canelo-m...ght-me--132854

Comment

• Originally posted by ruedboy View Post
          What a sad little dude.
          Who lil g?

Comment

• Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
            The comments are better lol.

People telling him how’s he going to read the comments and how he beats women, etc.

Floyd coming off super insecure with these. He’s like 40+ years old hating on a 28 year old who is on pace to surpass him in money. :/
            Pay attention. T.B.E. came at him cuz of what Nelo said.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pechorin View Post
              Good for Floyd, but too bad he's going broke. We've heard the reports.

Delusional old-man Floyd thinks he can get 200 million for Kabib fight.
              Do you even know what your talking about?

Comment

• Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
                Yea but even Canelo vs crystal whiskers Khan was more entertaining than 5 of your fights, Floyders. We've seen the defensive masterclass enough times to not be needing to see it again. Easy money for you kerching! but hardly any bang for your buck as a fan.
                Fans bring the money genius so I guess T.B.E. has A LOT of fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
                  Canelo will only be 33 when this deal is up. If he keeps winning, him and AJ likely eclipse Floyd fairly easily but they have to stay winning.

I dont care who has more money tbh, it just seems cringy that a retired boxer in his 40s is essentially hating despite having all the money AND victories over the two.

You just know he saw that on tv and went “guys! Guys! I beat them! You remember? “ and his team hypes him up and posts on insta lol
                  You guys are creating a false narrative. Nelo said he was hurting boxing. Floyd countered back like he does in the ring.

Comment

• Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
                    Yeah, you right. I forgot Canelo called him out. Floyd doing too much with the Instagram rants though.
                    Mess with the bull you get the horns.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      well yeah, he is way too much on social media for a dude his age.
                      Its the new money. Can't knock him especially when you have the so called president of usa with twitter fingers.

Comment

Working...
                      X