Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can May/Pac rematch outdraw Khabib/McGregor rematch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
    Nice, so Khabib got a dollar for every buy. Gotta love the UFC pay structure!
    No, $2 million was his base guarantee. On top of that he will get a percentage of the gate and PPV sales.

Comment

But floIV need 1-2 tune ups to be ready against pac.

Comment

Boxing has a bigger base than MMA.

Plus people always watch Floyd's fights.

Comment

Originally posted by rolshans View Post
          Khabib/Conor rematch can do upwards of 1.3M.

As for May/Pac...I can't imagine asking my buddies to watch that fight again without being laughed out of the room.
          may/pac 2 will do $2-3M trust.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
            It wasnt just because Connor was in it, it was because of the significance and intrigue, Connor gets smashed again there is no intrigue.
            Yeah, true. But he hardly gets "smashed". He took no tune-ups and came back against the best available competition.

Conor seems to only lose via submission when he loses

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
              Yeah, true. But he hardly gets "smashed". He took no tune-ups and came back against the best available competition.

Conor seems to only lose via submission when he loses
              When he gets tired he gives his opponent his back, basically quits. Saw it with Diaz and Khabib.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingking123 View Post
                I don't understand why anyone would want to see Khabib vs Conor 2. Khabib completely dominated that fight and not for one second did I think Conor was going to win.
                You can say ring rust, but well, still a bad match up for him and he got smashed and dominated.

Comment

May-Pac 2 all the floyd haters will awaken again. And all the pac fans as well

Comment

Originally posted by CodeBreaker View Post
                    The first fight of MayPac was snooze fest for casuals. They have no interest in seeing a rematch. Due to the brawl that happened after Khabib/Conor, the fight has been getting more and more exposure, and that rematch will draw much more attention. Do you think MayPac2 could draw bigger numbers than Khabib/Conor 2?
                    Coincidentally, I watched Khabib/McTapper for the first time last night. Or at least, I watched parts of it, because it was so damned boring that I ended up fast forwarding the video multiple times, till I ended up at the post-fight brawl without seeing anything remotely interesting happen in the fight itself.

Yeah, May/Pac was a snoozefest .. but Khabib and Conor in the octagon together are tamazepam on legs. Or on its back, in Conor's case.

I know that MMA fans are masochists - which is why it's so popular in the US - but masochistic enough to want to pay to watch **** like that again?
                    Last edited by kafkod; 10-11-2018, 06:10 AM.

Comment

Manny draws crowds from all over the world and Mayweather is a much bigger draw than McGregor. If it even happens, Pacquiao-Mayweather will be big.

Comment

Working...
                      X