Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Real Reason Anthony Joshua Fears Deontay Wilder (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Real Reason Anthony Joshua Fears Deontay Wilder (VIDEO)

Last edited by NahMean; 10-10-2017, 10:13 PM.

Wow! look at those punches Deontay fired!!! he might break another compubox record! do you guys think Joshua can keep up with that pace for twelve rounds? I don't.

I mean we already know what happened when he was forced too work at the elite level vs. Klitscko and Vlad was just firing ones and twos so what is A.J going to do when Deontay goes Wilder on him like Audley Harrison? lets be real hes going to turtle up and get KO thats logic.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      Wow! look at those punches Deontay fired!!! he might break another compubox record! do you guys think Joshua can keep up with that pace for twelve rounds? I don't.

I mean we already know what happened when he was forced too work at the elite level vs. Klitscko and Vlad was just firing ones and twos so what is A.J going to do when Deontay goes Wilder on him like Audley Harrison? lets be real hes going to turtle up and get KO thats logic.
      True if nobody gets ko'd early I think Wilder can drown joshua just by turning up the pace

Comment

Skillz pay the Billz.. That's why Wilder is broke and begging for a payday.

Comment

After his next fight he will have KO'd every opponent he's ever faced. Poshua is too busy getting drunk and high on weed and womanizing to take a risk like Wilder. Talking about needing 3 years to prepare for him LOL

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
            Skillz pay the Billz.. That's why Wilder is broke and begging for a payday.
            Wilder just wants to UNIFY.

Something that slow ass....dope-deal mummy is afraid to do.

Comment

He is so bad, its actually embarrassing to watch and know hes WBC champ

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                He is so bad, its actually embarrassing to watch and know hes WBC champ
                If he's so embarrassing why won't Parker or Joshua rid boxing of him?????????????????

Comment

Wilder KO's that P U S S Y Joshua easy inside 4 rds.

Actually it's Wilder's unorthodox and rather wild style that make's him such a dangerous Heavyweight to fight.

Also unlike Old inactive Past his best Klitschko, once Wilder has Joshua in trouble he will finish him for good.

Got to say though, his Audley Harrison KO is still funny as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                    If he's so embarrassing why won't Parker or Joshua rid boxing of him?????????????????
                    You actually think he's a better, more talented (pound for pound) fighter than GGG, Lomachenko, Mikey Garcia for example and has a better resume? I get the feeling you do.

Wilder is garbage but with power. He's a D level fighter but his power makes him B- or C+. Dude's not good.

Comment

Working...
                    X