Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Lil G not catch heat for ducking Lara?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adam Kirchstein View Post
    Why doesn't Lil Gina respond then?

Also I'd love to see what he says if Lara punks him at a press conference like he did to Canelo.
    Because, and it might only be my case, each time i google a fighter called Lil Gina, nothing comes up, so i think we don't even know what you are talking about.

Comment

Because you can't duck a person not in your weight class. Unless you're Carl Froch and been out the game for over a year and tease the idea of coming back to fight GGG and offer the fight at 172 and they say no so you stay retired instead and make it official. That's the only way you can duck somebody not in your weight class

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Because you can't duck a person not in your weight class. Unless you're Carl Froch and been out the game for over a year and tease the idea of coming back to fight GGG and offer the fight at 172 and they say no so you stay retired instead and make it official. That's the only way you can duck somebody not in your weight class
        The thing is Lara offered to fight Lil Gina at 160!

Comment

Anybody can tweet and call out someone.

Lara called out Mayweather also. So now we can also say Floyd ducked Lara, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Kirchstein View Post
            That's what's up.

Lil G is lucky Lara isn't Canelo level, no way the boxing community would allow him to get away with ducking dude.
            I somewhat disagree. He's a white action fighter and he's always going to have a loyal following as long as he stays undefeated. No matter what some of them say on here, his fans know he's avoided Lara, he barked at Ward, then ran. They are totally ok with it though and they'll be passionate about the guy so long as he's a winner. Look at who he's fighting and tell me his fans actually care about who he fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              I somewhat disagree. He's a white action fighter and he's always going to have a loyal following as long as he stays undefeated. No matter what some of them say on here, his fans know he's avoided Lara, he barked at Ward, then ran. They are totally ok with it though and they'll be passionate about the guy so long as he's a winner. Look at who he's fighting and tell me his fans actually care about who he fights.
              Forreal, these are the same boys who been criticising Floyd forever when his resume is 100x greater than Lil Gina's.

Comment

simple question

what 160 contenders did Lara fight to deserve GGG?

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                  Probably because he never ducked Lara. There's never been a contract offered to Golovkin for a Lara fight, hell, there hasn't even been negotiations.

Lara's Twitter is run by his manager, DeCubas jr. Lara can't speak or read English nor does he know what a gif is. It's a neat game DeCubas plays, calls out big names on Twitter makes jokes, but never contacts these guys for fights, instead makes fights against some guys a lot people never heard of. Lara the fighter he's a good guy and he's stated he would be willing to fight Golovkin but he is interested in collecting belts at 154 (he wants Andrade).
                  TS looks like a "DeCubas Jr" himself.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                    simple question

what 160 contenders did BROOK fight to deserve GGG?
                    There, fixed it for you. ^

lol, idiots...

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                      simple question

what 160 contenders did Lara fight to deserve GGG?
                      "deserve GGG"

Lil Gina claims he'd fight dudes from 154-168.

Dude offers the fight at 160.

Lil G balks.

lmao y'all know about his frauding but you allow it because of hate.

Comment

Working...
                      X