Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao-Mosley FC360 was a HUGE FAILURE on CBS...Among Lowest Ratings EVER!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yesir View Post
    Prove mosley was, *******
    hahaha thats what i thought!! *****s felt for the bait!! always tryna come with that "prove it" bs LOL!! prove manny is on peds then s0n! LOL

Comment

[QUOTE=ablindwatchmakr;10911568]Oh yea, Clottey would really take it to Floyd, lol.[/QUOTE ]

Slotted who took his.hush money and went into hiding, that cLottey?

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
        This isn't good news for the sport...but it is what it is.

Manny Pacquiao's appearance on prime-time network TV drew some of the lowest ratings ever in recent TV history. In fact, it was the lowest rated TV show that appeared on ANY of the networks in a year.

Clearly, CBS/Showtime is in no rush to do that again.

Richard Schaefer can learn from that lesson. The plan is to use the entire family of Time Warner's networks to promote "Starpower". But they have to be careful not to over-promise...and not to cost the networks money (yes, low ratings cost the networks money!)

....and, as you question my numbers, please feel free to bet me some points.

Not good news for boxing. But we knew this already no?

However nothing is gained from quitting. The old adage that any exposure is good exposure must be applied here if you're a boxing fan. Glad Showtime gave it a go. The results tell us that there is still a lot of work to be done by the industry as a whole. Simply put, explore angles that attract and keep plugging away intelligently.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetscience18 View Post
          Fightcamp 360 was cool for the super sixcause they had to cover alot of different fighters. But when its a big fight with two big name opponents 360 isnt that great 24-7 is way better its more of a show where 360 is just a camera crew following them around.

I really wish the pac jmm fight has a 24 7 thatd be sick
          It would, but then we would be even more disappointed in the fight, which is far from competitive. If it is competitive, I think we know what will happen if Pac fights Money.

Comment

Whether the rating were the highest ever or lowest ever, whether it sold 1.2mil PPV or 500K PPV it's all irrelevant. None of it matters.

The thing is that this fight should not have happened. It should have been Berto in there with Pac. The fight was whack, the next fight is whack. It's just garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by ablindwatchmakr View Post
              It would, but then we would be even more disappointed in the fight, which is far from competitive. If it is competitive, I think we know what will happen if Pac fights Money.
              yea pac will KO money.

Comment

[QUOTE=yesir;10911579]
                Originally posted by ablindwatchmakr View Post
                Oh yea, Clottey would really take it to Floyd, lol.[/QUOTE ]

Slotted who took his.hush money and went into hiding, that cLottey?
                Yea you know the one! **** Clottey, he had no pride.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                  So you cared on the front end. Then don't pretend not to care when it failed.
                  I think you're pretending to be a Mayweather fan to be honest lol. You care more about Pacquiao's CBS debacle than anyone. I post a thread about how I think it's a good approach. It doesn't meet expectations, so I'm expected to give excuses or cry about it? Why? LOL that's something fanboys do, which apparently you are of Pacquiao.

Go ahead, what's next, Pacquiao's album didn't go Gold in Phillippines? LOL

Comment

With CBS covering the promotion and showing it to a wider audience am surprise this fight didnt do that well.. When showtime didnt release the numbers i knew the fight didnt do as expected at the box office.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                      Whether the rating were the highest ever or lowest ever, whether it sold 1.2mil PPV or 500K PPV it's all irrelevant. None of it matters.

The thing is that this fight should not have happened. It should have been Berto in there with Pac. The fight was whack, the next fight is whack. It's just garbage.
                      Top Rank sucks.I'm actually pretty impressed with the fights Golden Boy has been putting together. They are making Top Rank look REALLY bad.

Comment

Working...
                      X