No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
    Trump attack Lavar again lmao. He's looking seriously stupid how can people support that crap
    Yeah he's derranged. Not much more can be said.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
      You say it happens often.

Can you prove it? Or at least source the trustworthy material you got this from?
      Another one playing semantics with me. How many you think will admit it? Des everyone with ulterior motives admit to it? Do people who marry for money often admit it? Yet it happens often.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        Another one playing semantics with me. How many you think will admit it? Des everyone with ulterior motives admit to it? Do people who marry for money often admit it? Yet it happens often.
        Im not playing semantics, Im trying to understand what you base your ideas on. Why not simply explain it?

Maybe this is something you should have presented as something you suspect happens, rather then try to pass it off as fact.

I think most people are up front about financial security being a factor in choosing a spouse.

I think alot of people have sexual fetishes based on race, I dont think that most of those people take it as far as marriage.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
          The Gotcha! players are out in full force today.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            The Gotcha! players are out in full force today.
            Lol anytime someone refutes your point you just dismiss them and start calling names. Pathetic

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
              Cast my vote! We're making history tonight guys!

LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
                LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
                  LOL

I have that idiot on ignore, but I'm so glad folks here pointed it out for me to see.

That whole thread was chock full of laughs.

The grubers never saw it coming.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    I have that idiot on ignore, but I'm so glad folks here pointed it out for me to see.

That whole thread was chock full of laughs.

The grubers never saw it coming.
                    Must have been a real kick in the teeth. Haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                      Im not playing semantics, Im trying to understand what you base your ideas on. Why not simply explain it?

Maybe this is something you should have presented as something you suspect happens, rather then try to pass it off as fact.

I think most people are up front about financial security being a factor in choosing a spouse.

I think alot of people have sexual fetishes based on race, I dont think that most of those people take it as far as marriage.
                      You are splitting hairs in a feeble attempt at trying to trip me up. Not working. I know what I see when I see it. The same way you race-baiters claim to know a racist whe you see one when the only qualifying factor is that he/she is a white Republican.

Comment

Working...
                      X