No announcement yet.

Las Vegas Shooter Was Forced or Used as a Cover Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
    The Exorcists scary faces are not subliminal. People think because the image is only seen very quickly it makes it subliminal. It doesnt.

The 2nd link wasnt about people being susceptible to anything subliminal. Only that they found psychopaths liked certain songs.

The demonic goddess subliminal message in The White Album is just people interpreting lyrics to fit their belief.
    Of all the lyrics in that double album anyone could find what they want.

Anway...nothing to do with the topic.
    I just think people love a conspiracy and find any old s.hit to back it up with.
    Or sometimes (in the case of the OP) nothing to back it up with at all.
    http://ew.com/movies/2012/10/31/the-...reepy-details/
    Director William Friedkin told the author of the article linked above that the demon was subliminal in that it only appeard for 1/8 of a second and only noticed after modern vhs recordings

a whole lot of Beatle music including the White album involved demonic Tantra and transit meditation. Paul McCartney actually owns a Tantra school
    Last edited by maracho; 10-08-2017, 06:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
      Dang, I still don't even know what I'm being accused of here or how you arrived there, but I'll take that, whatever it means.

Only thing I can understand in this conversation is that you are a deranged individual who probably is a member of a Christian cult.
      You call me deranged while you repeatedly call for the genocide and or eugenics of the Christian Right, etc.. of course right after their disarmament.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
        Any source for that?
        yes lots, pick any shooter you want
        Last edited by maracho; 10-08-2017, 06:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
          You call me deranged while you repeatedly call for the genocide and or eugenics of the Christian Right, etc.. of course right after their disarmament.
          I didn't really mean all those mean things I said.

That said, the derangement of you and your ilk is a serious cancer.

Comment

• This whole thing isn't adding up. I think there is strong evidence to suggest there were multiple shooters based on the videos that are being published daily. Skip to 4:05 of the last video it's as clear as day. A dead patsy is the best patsy. Las Vegas has cameras everywhere. I want to see footage of him setting this whole thing up by himself. Something. Anything. Where is the footage of him bringing all that stuff up there? Why should we just listen to what the media is saying and take their word for it when they haven't bothered to provide much evidence to support their narrative? I smell bullshit and most of the people I have talked to about it find it questionable to one degree or another.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
              I didn't really mean all those mean things I said.

That said, the derangement of you and your ilk is a serious cancer.
              Hitler compared Jews to disease too

Comment

• Comment

• america you are being fucked by your government because you are slowly becoming stupid. go watch a kardashian or something

Comment

Hitler compared Jews to disease too
                    When all else fails, revert to Hitler references, right?

Since you seemingly have an interest in the art of word knowing, what you just did there is called an 'ad hominem attack'.

Comment

The Bible shows us that antichristians will herald the End Times. As apposed to false news, real news indicates that mass shooters have all been antichristian, as seen by their own writings
                      How should a gun-salesman determine if his costumer is an antichristian?

Comment

Working...
                      X