Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

would you ask your future wife how many guys shes slept with, and...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    This ^^^^^^^

And also, I think I would be pissed if she had a ton of fuck friends to be honest.
    This is where most men go wrong. I asked, because you never know the answer you might get, and also, depends on her answer, i could decide the type of relationship i want with them. I don't date women with more than three previous relationships. However, ****ing them is a different story...just over three and no serious relationship for me.

Comment

if she had fuk friends, lets say were dating and i find out she has fuk friends, ill then think, hmm, dont mind being a fuk friend and look for a girl who care more about who they give the pleasure too.

and if she wanted to be serious with me, and not with her fuk friends, id be confused, and id be confused why i cant be part of the fuk friend club lolol.

good looking girls with a good job, like a gp don’t usually throw themselves at guys, because they know the guy will think shes done it before.

damned if we do ask...damned if we dont

im not discussing sluts btw.

Comment

what woman in her right mind and under the age of 60, is going tell you shes been with AT LEAST 10 men in every state ?!?!?! and only sometimes used protection ?!?!?!

''honey, i only had a couple of platonic relationships before meeting you. i knew you, my prince charming, would find me......''
        ~scandalous, lying trollop

Comment

Originally posted by HughJass View Post
          Stop being insecure.Who gives a **** how many she slept with.
          That's the way I see it. We all have a past. If she loves you, who cares.

Comment

Too many people in here love droopy curtains...

Comment

No point in even going there. Unless you're rather young, pretty much everyone has a history of ex's and people they have just slept with.

The best thing is to accept that fact that everyone has a past and understand there's no point in bringing details into it, unless you're a cuck and get off on it. Otherwise nothing good can come from it.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Imagine you ask her and she's like hm okay let's see... There was...

Jamal
                Daquan
                Tyshawn
                Larry
                Davonte
                Deontay
                Jermall

I find it hilarious that Larry is the whitest name out of all of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                  I find it hilarious that Larry is the whitest name out of all of them.

Imagine if the last name was Merchant, that's even fücked up...

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                    It's interesting to me how fascinated people are with the number of other sexual partners one has had. Seems like no one is really trying to assess how many times they have had sex, which I would have guessed is more disconcerting.

For instance, most guys are more concerned about a girl who has had, say, 10 one night stands in her life than 4 long term partners who she had sex with regularly. In what sense does the prior constitute "more mileage" as they say?

I don't know, I don't think I'll ever fully get it.

If it's about the risk of STI, that's fair. But you could always mitigate that risk by both getting tested before doing anything and wearing protection.

Anyway I've had a **** friend. It wasn't a big deal, but I would feel schitty about it if most of the members of the opposite sex judged me harshly for it. Good thing I got that male privilege doe.
                    It has to do with the perception of morals and commitment, not so much mileage or being "used up."

To me, a woman who had a lot of sex but with a few committed partners is more desirable than a woman who had less sex, but a **** load of one night stands. It's safe to say that any attractive woman has had a one nighter, but if most of her sexual experience comes from banging random dudes she doesn't know, I just think that's a turn off.

That being said, it's always best to not ask. If she's with you and she's faithful, her past shouldn't matter much. I'm a faithful dude, but any girl who I'm a long-term relationship with doesn't have to know about the hookers I used to bang, just like I don't need to know about Mandingo Marquise spreading all her holes open. No reason to be insecure, we're humans and we all have that horny devil inside of us.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post

Imagine if the last name was Merchant, that's even fücked up...
                      Lmao

I wouldn't mind getting cucked by Larry Merchant.

The real one though.

Comment

Working...
                      X