• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    you took it literally....thats too bad. next time i will spell
    Stfu you cry baby loser.

Comment

Bud deserves all the respect..fought everyone put in front of him. True champion

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
        ???

Hate? What Hate? You mean Internet Trolls? They don't count!
        If that's the case then 99% of the posters on here don't count

Comment

I don't listen to that pro-black mother****er. Him and dante are both are dumbasses.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
            If that's the case then 99% of the posters on here don't count
            Basically...YEAH! What you see on this forum don't represent all people!

Comment

Originally posted by HI-TECH Boxing View Post
              Yeah, personally I'm indifferent when it comes to showboating. It's better than fouling.
              But Davis is just classless. Mocking his opponents when they're down and what he did to Avila.
              I thought it was tasteless too. Once an opponent is down and the fight is over any facade should stop and respect exchanged. At first when he crouched down I thought he was praying and being thankful, but Adam Smith mentioned he was mocking his opponent and the fact he did it right next to his opponent. It was bad sportsmanship. And I know why he did it. He wanted to copy Loma when he his opponent keeled over and grabbed his stomach and Loma did the same, but that was during the fight and it was done with purpose, namely to say he was acting and not really hurt. I like when show boating is done with humour.

Comment

I honestly think it comes down to the fact that people are too damn sensitive these days. If you have any form of criticism for any fighter (or anyone in general) then you're just a hater. Yes, obviously their are some trolls but if you take their bate then it goes back to my point, you're too sensitive. I don't see people hate on Crawford at all in all honesty. I think Ward, Mayweather, Pacquaio, GGG, Canelo and even Loma have more unfair criticism than TC.

Comment

Working...
                X