Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao's legacy if he losses the last 2-3 fights of his career?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ahmed_Ismail View Post
    Comparisons between fighters grom totally different eras are utter BS because the game has changed a lot over the years not only inside the ring, but also the business aspects of the game, so the best thing a fighter can do is to be the best of his own era cuz then the circumstances are tge same for all fighters of the same era and that's fair competition.

Ahmed, always a pleasure to read your posts. Keep up the good work.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      We all might butt heads but we are all just fans with opinions , I dont hold grudges with any one in these places , I might get up them occasionally but thats just sport
      yes, that should be the spirit!

hope other posters could carry on healthy, clean, objective and respectful exchanges of opinions in here...

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Ahmed, always a pleasure to read your posts. Keep up the good work.
        Thanks bro, appreciate it!

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmed_Ismail View Post
          Thanks bro, appreciate it!
          No problem.

Manny should KO khan, & brook, and retire against malinaggi.

Presidential quality parade, then run for the presidency on a platform of helping the common people with jobs.

PAC has the popularity to make big changes.

In 50 years, his face on the peso in the phillipines.
          Last edited by Zaroku; 10-02-2015, 06:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
            yes, that should be the spirit!

hope other posters could carry on healthy, clean, objective and respectful exchanges of opinions in here...
            That is exactly the spirit! Well said. But still many fans are too emotional and call others morons, they know who they are. No room for that here.

Then they get upset and get mods involved, instead of just checking their own behavior. I can only assume the frustrations of their daily existence my cause them to attack others. It is a sad thing. Rather pathetic, and unsportsmanlike like.

Great post.

Comment

Manny's spot as one of the 2 or 3 best of this generation is solidified and nothing he does from here on out, even losing to JMM again, changes that.

It's either Floyd, Manny, BHop or Floyd, Bhop, Manny.

I really do not see how anyone could think his legacy could change.

Comment

Originally posted by DeandreXI View Post
                Nope

1. Floyd Mayweather
                2. Bernard Hopkins
                3. Calzaghe
                4. Klitschko
                5. Lennox Lewis
                6. Wright
                7. Pacquiao
                8. Cotto
                9. JMM

Moving up the ranks and may possibly have a better career than Pacquiao in 5 years.
                Gonzalez. Saul, GGG, Ward.
                Klitscko, Wright, Calzaghe over Manny?

FOH Mayweathertard

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  Manny's spot as one of the 2 or 3 best of this generation is solidified and nothing he does from here on out, even losing to JMM again, changes that.

It's either Floyd, Manny, BHop or Floyd, Bhop, Manny.

I really do not see how anyone could think his legacy could change.
                  Pretty much this. Its between the 3 and Floyd is no.1. Im not a Floyd fan cause of his style but cant say he is not no.1. I, personally have Manny in front of Bhop. Those are the only 3 ATG of this generation. They would have fit in any era.

Comment

Working...
                  X