Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sarah Palin Responds To Irresponsible Accusations

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most U.S. Republicans elected are old Caucasian males. Never has anything but an old Caucasian male been nominated by that party. Period.

If I gave the impression that I was implying that U.S. Republicans are racist, I most thoroughly apologise. I meant to convey that it is my belief that most U.S. Republicans ARE racist. Proud of their racism as well. ****phobes as well.

E

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
      Corpses like Dole and McCain should never run for President.

Powell, easy.
      And clinton would have lost!

I lost faith in the republican party after that episode. After re-election I wasn't too impressed with the "smart" move of jumping into a second war when you haven't finished the job in one country.

And now we're back in Afghanistan and the sitch is worse because of poor Republican strategists led by kooky religious lobbysts.

Displeasure.

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaSigChi4 View Post
        Most U.S. Republicans elected are old Caucasian males. Never has anything but an old Caucasian male been nominated by that party. Period.

If I gave the impression that I was implying that U.S. Republicans are racist, I most thoroughly apologise. I meant to convey that it is my belief that most U.S. Republicans are racist. Proud of their racism as well. ****phobes as well.

E
        Most US Democrats as well, simpleton. Mainly because we've historically been a sexist country with a large white majority. That is starting to change on both sides, as it should. CIP Chairman of the Republican National Committee, Michael Steele. The only two AA Secretaries of State, Justice Clarence Thomas, etc.

And it's a free country, you're entitled to your beliefs, no matter how absurd they may be. Part of what makes this country great, eh kiddo?

BTW George W tried to nominate hispanic Miguel Estrada as Supreme Court Justice, but was filibustered by guess who? DEMOCRATS. Ruh roh.

And Clinton owes his two terms to Perot and Dole, just like he owes his two biggest accomplishments (besides a hummer from a WH intern) to a Republican controlled House and Senate (that would be the balanced budget(s) and welfare reform.)
        Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 01-14-2011, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Saw Rush Limbaugh was praising Sarah Palin for her response to the Giffords thing.

AUDIO ONLY

Comment

Props to her for using "blood libel". Put a different spin on things.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
              CIP Chairman of the Republican National Committee, Michael Steele.
              Haha. The Klan Party changed that on the same day you posted this ridiculous hogwash attempting to paint the political party that receives a single digit percentage (and barely that) of the voting African American electorate in each Presidential election cycle as African American-friendly. The African Americans disagree.

The 2011 Republican National Committee (RNC) chairmanship election was held on January 14, 2011, to determine the next chairman of the RNC, who will serve a two-year term ending in 2013 and will lead the party through the 2012 general elections. After seven rounds of balloting, Reince Priebus was elected chairman over incumbent chair Michael Steele, Saul Anuzis, Ann Wagner and Maria Cino.

E

Comment

Working...
              X