No announcement yet.

beterbiev has the best chance of the krusher upset IMO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's a beast of a fight. Beterbiev has a great chance....but

Kovalev is just such a great boxer. It's not the power. He is just a tremendous boxer. Love his jab, distances, bit awkward but effective footwork, just a great boxer.

With his skills, he would be competitive at any division.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
      Negative.

At the moment, it's between Ward and a kid named David Benevidaz in a year and a half or so.
      David Benevidez talent isn't even close to Beterbiev, Kovalev or Ward. Too wide, too slow IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by chippenduff View Post
        David Benevidez talent isn't even close to Beterbiev, Kovalev or Ward. Too wide, too slow IMO.
        Before the kid even had 5 fights he was putting in work on Kelly Pavlik and holding his own with GGG.

He's more of a prospect that will be a threat in a year and a half. Mark my words.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
          Before the kid even had 5 fights he was putting in work on Kelly Pavlik and holding his own with GGG.

He's more of a prospect that will be a threat in a year and a half. Mark my words.
          Agree he reminds me off a less powerful Moorer and Moorer would sleep Kovalev in 3. Can't wait to see a 25 year old Benevidez.

Comment

It's a pure dynamite fight and the one I'd like to see the most actually. Will happen eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
              It's a pure dynamite fight and the one I'd like to see the most actually. Will happen eventually.
              It's Haymon vs HBO so Kovalev will refuse to negotiate.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
                It's Haymon vs HBO so Kovalev will refuse to negotiate.
                They tried to make the fight already? And I don't see Kovalev 'refusing to negotiate', it isn't his style. He fights anybody, anywhere and proves it too. It's possible to make the fight, anything is possible man.

Comment

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
                  They tried to make the fight already? And I don't see Kovalev 'refusing to negotiate', it isn't his style. He fights anybody, anywhere and proves it too. It's possible to make the fight, anything is possible man.
                  He will say HBO only and they won't fight. It's his style.

Comment

Working...
                  X