No announcement yet.

Video: Police vehicle takes out armed man

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gabagool View Post
    negative, he didn't point the gun at anybody so they could not have shot him. he shot up in the air. only at one point did he have the gun on himself, and even in that event the officers could not have shot him.
    bull****

as soon as you pull a gun, especially after you fired that ****, whether you're pointing it directly at the cop or not the green light is on for them

obviously this cop wasn't looking out for this dude's life, he probably was blood thirsty, but regardless this guy got off a lot luckier than he could have

I'll take 2 days in the hospital everyday all day over being put in the grave

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      bull****

as soon as you pull a gun, especially after you fired that ****, whether you're pointing it directly at the cop or not the green light is on for them

obviously this cop wasn't looking out for this dude's life, he probably was blood thirsty, but regardless this guy got off a lot luckier than he could have

Well this guy is probably going to jail for over ten years, I'd take the casket lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
        bull****

Justice. With a mullet.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          Justice. With a mullet.

best gif ever

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
          Well this guy is probably going to jail for over ten years, I'd take the casket lol.
          lol yeah on second thought true that

Comment

you are late

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=673767

Comment

The only thing the cop did wrong is destroy other people's property and his vehicle. I hope he repairs or compensates the wall he smashed.

Comment

Working...
              X