Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Throwback:Pacquiao's destruction of Miguel Cotto!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    that was the version i wanted to see Floyd try to deal with...oh man how classic that fight woulda been...put a $100 price tag on that ppv and it probably still breaks records

****in clowns
    That Pacquiao would had destroyed Floyd. That wild, fast kinda reckles Pacquiao was unbetable. Imagine what Maidana did to floyd, but being a faster, more accurate, faster mover and southpaw.

Comment

that was the version i wanted to see Floyd try to deal with...oh man how classic that fight woulda been...put a $100 price tag on that ppv and it probably still breaks records

****in clowns
      That's the one thing I hate the most about the sport I love the most. That we missed out on so many great fights because they weren't made, or made too late.

Leonard vs Hagler comes to mind, Oscar rematch vs Trinidad, and this one.

Originally posted by ChampBox@PR View Post
      That Pacquiao would had destroyed Floyd. That wild, fast kinda reckles Pacquiao was unbetable. Imagine what Maidana did to floyd, but being a faster, more accurate, faster mover and southpaw.
      I don't know, I mean it's a tough fight but it would have been interesting to see the way Mayweather reacts and adjusts to him.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        Anyone else notice that since Pac has been getting all this negative attention just about every boxing site has threads where we are supposed to "Revisit" or in this case "throwback" to fights that are nearly half a decade old? It really demonstrates how unremarkable his career has become since his name got forever tied to PEDs.
        It beats watching PAC demolish a young hungry undefeated pound for pound champion in Tim Bradley not that long ago... Oh wait.

Comment

Floyd shat his crusty Knickers after that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ChampBox@PR View Post

and MOST importantly, the stamina..a whirlwind that doesn't stop?

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
            That's the one thing I hate the most about the sport I love the most. That we missed out on so many great fights because they weren't made, or made too late.

Leonard vs Hagler comes to mind, Oscar rematch vs Trinidad, and this one.

I don't know, I mean it's a tough fight but it would have been interesting to see the way Mayweather reacts and adjusts to him.

the one that comes to mind is Bowe-Lewis...my god as a kid i prayed that fight would happen

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
              Anyone else notice that since Pac has been getting all this negative attention just about every boxing site has threads where we are supposed to "Revisit" or in this case "throwback" to fights that are nearly half a decade old? It really demonstrates how unremarkable his career has become since his name got forever tied to PEDs.
              Has nothing to do with PEDS, at all, people like to reminisce about the fighters they like and their glory days.

Its normal people miss the prime Pac, just like they missed prime Tyson or Duran.

Comment

[IMG]http://ist2-2.filesor.com/***********.com/2/2/4/3/22438/1/L/g/H/1LgHP/Floydie.gif[/IMG]

Comment

pacquiao had stanozolol coursing through his veins at that time.

Comment

Watching ellerbe on that pic is quite disturbing. Why is he rubbing Floyd's chest? Lol

Comment

Floyd detached both testicles the moment he saw a midget launch Cotto in the air with an uppercut
                      As much as that fight hurts me as a Cotto fan, I agree! This fight turned Floyd into the b1tch he is today.

Comment

Working...
                      X