Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Roy jones cosidered a modern legend when hes been roided up all his life?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
    Bey and Peterson were both unarmed at the time of the doping. And if the president had a son they would look like Bey and Peterson.
    Boxing commission needs a Zimmerman to set things straight

Comment

Originally posted by Snake... View Post
      So how come bey and pederson got a slap on the wrist?

But dey popular b dey ain't do nuffin

yo holmes how come the vato chavez jr got off easier than anyone ever before mijo

The NSAC eventually complied, suspending Chavez for just seven months — the shortest suspension ever for that type of infraction.

damn i wonder would a brother get off that easy

since you named somebody i had to google i'll do the same

did eloy perez ever get that harsh punishment a brother would never get for popping for cocaine

they all get a slap on the wrist,you victim!!!

Comment

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
        yo holmes how come the vato chavez jr got off easier than anyone ever before mijo

The NSAC eventually complied, suspending Chavez for just seven months — the shortest suspension ever for that type of infraction.

did eloy perez ever get that harsh punishment a brother would never get for popping for cocaine

They wouldn't get suspended in the first place. "muh doctors note"

Comment

Originally posted by sbbigmike View Post
          Yeah and there was never any steroid in ripped fuel that was just roys made up excuse

Comment

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post

Yea because coke is exactly the same as PED's

Log off Tyrone Jenkins jr

Comment

The Euro Latin Z Clan who have no Indian blood in them brought up the trial because Roy Jones was caught with Roids in their system. Sam Houston, give me 18 minutes dun, just 18 minutes!

Comment

Originally posted by HWChampion View Post
                A. Vitali was never 'in' the Olympics he never went to them. So your argument is void.
                B. vitali was given roids by his to help with a hand injury not to enhance performance.
                C. Roy even though he is an ATG, he did cheat in the pro games. Vitali never was under roids in any of his fights.

So in conclusion you are butthurt that Roy is a cheat and vitali used them to recover from the injury. haters gonna hate.
                Your right about one thing!! Haters are gonna hate!!! Seems your a RJJ hater yourself!!!

Comment

Working...
                X