Comments Thread For: Arum on Matching Pacquiao, Marquez, Rios, Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
    I wonder if hes serious about putting these match ups together
    Dont think he has a choice. He needs to put these together or TR sinks deeper

Comment

TR only matches their fighters within their stable or a fighter that has no leverage. If you want a shot at a TR fighter you have to sign in some shape or form with them.

Arum is a cancer for the sport. I understand there is a business part of boxing but Arum doesn't care about boxing as much as he care about making money.

Comment

Lol at Bob trying to down play how weak his stable is. Fkking piece of shtt. Bob won't do Tim vs Marquez, that fight is good but won't draw any attention. Rios vs Marquez will. Tim will have to fight Manny again because he needs Manny to bring the attention to Tue fight since nobody really gives a fkk about him.

Comment

Boxing sport could not have the finest champions if these TR and GBP remained divided! If the sports could get-rid of these 2 promotional giants, then it would be the victory of the sports and the whole boxing fans!!!

Comment

Damn, the old man continues to hold the sport of boxing hostage!

Comment

As an 18 year old boxing fan, all this TR and GBP is ruining the sport leaving me to find amazing fights on youtube and in the video trading block.

Good news my ass.

Comment

Originally posted by davidw9785 View Post
                Golden Boy > Top Rank
                does bob realize that only hard core boxing fans really only no 2 of the fighters that he mentioned! Lol golden boy is killing! They own 126 and up!
                The only fighters that he really has is Donaire and Pac, and Pac is through! Al hayman fighters are killing too rank by them selves! Yall are crazy, its not even close! And yes Mayweather is a golden boy fighter, and u can prove me wrong when he has a fight without a golden boy banner up top!

Comment

It looks like we can all look forward to Bradley-Pacquiao 2! The fight everyone is clamoring for!

Comment

Originally posted by gbonafide View Post
                    GBP has the bigger stable but TR has the better fighters. Remember Floyd is not a GBP fighter. He gives them the part of the steak he doesn't want to eat. TR has 3 bonafide P4P fighters, 4 if u count Bradley. You'd be reaching to name one for GB.
                    Wrong look up top buddy!

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                      TR only matches their fighters within their stable or a fighter that has no leverage. If you want a shot at a TR fighter you have to sign in some shape or form with them.

Arum is a cancer for the sport. I understand there is a business part of boxing but Arum doesn't care about boxing as much as he care about making money.
                      Not to come to Arums defense, but it's just how promoters operate. They're all to blame. 140-147 has some very interesting matchups if the promoters weren't holding them up.

Comment

Working...
                      X