No announcement yet.

Erislandy Lara repping Mexican colors..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    wow, disgusting stereotype. Vazquez is my favorite PR fighter and I would support over almost any Mexican outside of Arce and Mares

classless post
    Originally posted by Neutral View Post
    what a classless post. you should be ashamed.
    Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
    damn homie, lol, you are just as unclassy as i am, lol, i thought you were better than that, lol, you should hangf around me and we can go around insulting everybody, lol, i thought you were a good guy lil homie, lol, now i see your true colors and the deep hate that lurks inside of you--------------------------------------differense with me and you, im just a ******ed troll but you , lol, you speak of people as if they are naive are not smart enough for you
    I apologize, I was upset about the PR elections, and took it out on the first poster that spewed nonsense in this board.

We will never learn it seems. Whether it's dumb or scared people we keep voting for the same guys.

EDIT: Im going to take some time off from these boards till I cool down. See ya next week.
    Last edited by ELHURACAN58; 11-07-2012, 07:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
      He had no titles going into the Donaire fight.

Mexicans are so hard to understand.
      Damn Huracagado, you are hitting an all time low,... And he goes on NSB saying I say a lot of ****t about PR's?? PR's should speak out against this clown and his negative comments towards Mexicans..

Comment

fuk vanes, I can't wait till he gets sonned by lara.

and on topic, el ciclon aint dumb. mexicans are the powerhouses in boxing along with germans and quebec.

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
          I apologize, I was upset about the PR elections, and took it out on the first poster that spewed nonsense in this board.

We will never learn it seems. Whether it's dumb or scared people we keep voting for the same guys.

EDIT: Im going to take some time off from these boards till I cool down. See ya next week.
          no need to take a week off it's just a joke i dont get offended by anything here

Comment

he gets my vote... ummm i mean ill be rooting for lara!

Comment

Originally posted by Luffy View Post
              whats chicago like with obama there
              i wasn't around downtown or the mccormick place where he was last night, and today i stayed around my neighborhood where much wasn't happening. but i bet there were some people running around the streets last night, nothing crazy though. it would've made news if some idiots decided to riot or whatever.

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
              can you post that michael spinks closing his eye pic you had on your avatar one more time? Had me rolling everytime i saw it.............

Comment

I'll support and will claim he's an honorary Mexican if he keeps winning.

If he loses he was always Cuban

Comment

Phuck him. He ain't fooling me. I bet this hype job talks crap about our beloved Canelo. He prob talks crap about Margarito too.

War Vanes!!!!! Vanes is Armenian, and a lot of Armenia's are cool with Ese's... A lot back up EME too. Im riding with Vanes all the way!!!!

Just look at the Cubanos here... Always hating on Canelo and Mares. They get no love from me.

Comment

Ima pull a rican move and say hes mexican now.lmao he wasnt born in mexico but he reps our colors and looks like the goods so he must be mexican. lmao sike

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post

Los colores de la bandera Mexicana, esto es para todos los latinos! México me ha dado mucho apoyo y cariño! Gracias... Viva Cuba... Viva México y Vivan todos los latinos
                      sounds like the beloved mantequilla napoles...

Comment

Working...
                      X