Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy To Join This Forum (New to Boxing)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there some internal joke I'm missing out on here?

While lurking, I do think I've come across 'Major Kongs' posts. Doesn't strike me as a guy who could open a door on his own.
    Just an impression.

Comment

Originally posted by I ♥ RVP View Post
      **** OR GTFO!

(God that felt good!)

(Am I allowed to do that)
      At least you had enough sense to ask permission, the answer is no. Ask another stupid question though.......

and he will have to, b!tch.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post

At least you had enough sense to ask permission, the answer is no. Ask another stupid question though.......

and he will have to, b!tch.
        there goes my fun

Comment

Originally posted by Dubbed90 View Post
          Is there some internal joke I'm missing out on here?

While lurking, I do think I've come across 'Major Kongs' posts. Doesn't strike me as a guy who could open a door on his own.
          Just an impression.
          It's not an internal joke bro, just one of the rules of life

Comment

It's amusing that the Lounge has become the staple board for these introduction threads. Go take your beatings in NSB first plox.

Comment

Red k given; one star'd thread. Welcome to Boxingcene...

Comment

**** OR GTFO!

(God that felt good!)

(Am I allowed to do that?)
                yea ur allowed to... pm it.

now...
                [IMG]http://www.mattbrandenburg.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/****-or-gtfo2.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

[IMG]http://smokingifs.com/uploads/Huge-****-in-a-small-tanktop.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by Dubbed90 View Post
                    Been lurking around in the forum, these past few weeks, enjoying the debate on boxing, sports in general and life.
                    The banter is top notch. And I love the merciless way, a tool is put back in his place.

But that aside, I just wanted to give my opinion on boxing (what little I've gathered from it, in the past few weeks).

Before I got into boxing I was/is an avid football ('soccer', as Americans like to call it).
                    As you may know, it is a very popular sport here in Europe (England to be exact). And I grew up playing it.

I wasn't very good at it, due to being played out of position, but mainly cause I never used practise it.

Few years forward, after being bored out of my wits, I got into the habit of playing it whenever I could. Which was pretty much everyday.

After some time, I noticed, I started to play with my instincts more, as intelligence and decision making became second nature.
                    I felt I was good enough to make it as a pro. But the chance didn't come unfortunately, as I didn't have any connections.

Connections is what's needed in life. Look at Tyson Fury. Do you think he got there as pro by possessing actual boxing talent?
                    His ***** dad must have struck up a conversation with some boxing promoter somewhere in a run down pub in Manchester. Moving wasn't an issue, he lived down the road. haha

Without boring you guys, my point is, with practise, anything can be reached. I might be a noob at this very moment in time, but if I nail the basics, the advanced will follow, and so will the instincts.
                    Just beautiful how sports works.

Sorry, another thing. Man is boxing hard. Tis no joke. When watching it, people think it's just throwing punches around. It so technical. So much depth. And that's what I like about it.

hehe Anyway, hope to be part of the banter in the near future. Nice to meet you guys.
                    Tyson Fury, huh?

Anyways, you wanna touch my balls?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Da Maori View Post
                      It's not an internal joke bro, just one of the rules of life

Hahahahahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X