No announcement yet.

Least favorite music

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
    Agreed!! durangese sucks! and i hate the dance they do to it too . Its kinda fruity
    I agree the duranguense that you hear on the radio now adays is wack. But I am a 5am if the old school duranguense from the early 90's. You have bands like paraiso tropical, lamento show, terremoto show that stuff good. How can u not like a good polka or corrido like la paloma errante or 500 novillos.

Comment

I dont like Duranguense, Banda, and all that Chalino ****. I cant stand it, but I love some Mariachi music.

To me, Mariachi music is the heart and soul of Mexico and I love that music. Give me some Jose Alfredo Jimenez, Vicente Fernandez, Antonio Aguilar and those type of singers with a good Mariachi and Im all ears.

Comment

no me gusta romantica..........puro borrachera..!!!

Comment

bueno para mi son las canciones huapangos desos ue tocan en los ranchos...............

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
            bueno para mi son las canciones huapangos desos ue tocan en los ranchos...............

no te gustan los huapangos? what is it that you dont like about it?

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgiaRED View Post
              I hate that Mexican music that sounds like circus music--Duranguense.
              i hate that phuckin music..all that music from durango and michoacan blows....

nothing like some Ramon Ayala, Los Cadetes de Linares, Javier Solis, Chente, Antonio Aguilar....

Comment

Originally posted by PunchesNbuncheS View Post
                I dont like Duranguense, Banda, and all that Chalino ****. I cant stand it, but I love some Mariachi music.

To me, Mariachi music is the heart and soul of Mexico and I love that music. Give me some Jose Alfredo Jimenez, Vicente Fernandez, Antonio Aguilar and those type of singers with a good Mariachi and Im all ears.

Mariachi music is all class....check out this vid...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9WCTKZkPHo

how the hell do you post a youtube video on here with out cutting and pasting...

I'm in a phucked up mood right now so I'm gonna throw on my headphones and listen to this beautiful song to lift my spirits....

Comment

Originally posted by ChiRock773 View Post
                  i hate that phuckin music..all that music from durango and michoacan blows....

nothing like some Ramon Ayala, Los Cadetes de Linares, Javier Solis, Chente, Antonio Aguilar....
                  muy buen gusto en musica, excellente

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                    no te gustan los huapangos? what is it that you dont like about it?

bueno no me gusta que no usan letra, y casi todos se escuchan igual. pero bueno es nomas mi opinion.

Comment

este si es corrido...............

Comment

Working...
                      X