No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
    It was a slow episode but I liked it. Loved the scene between Tywin and Olenna where she referred to her grandson as a 'sword swallower'. Tywin is quick becoming one of my favourite characters, guys a beast!!

Tywin keeps denying there's anything going on between Jaime and Cersei, does he really believe that or does he think there's any truth to it and is denying it to save the embarrassment?
    How could Tywin not know? He's not dumb, and he seems to know about every whore that Tyrion's ever screwed. He can't admit his freak incest nephew isn't Robert's because no one will support Joffrey in that situation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shogunofharlem1 View Post
      I think he knows hes just wont talk about it. He should not be that surprised , his childrens mother was his cousin.
      Really distant cousin, if I remember correctly. It's not that weird in a medieval setting, not like it would be today. It's not like he married the daughter of one of his father's siblings or something.

Comment

• I thought the episode was decent. The season started with a bang, and the last 2 episodes were a bit slower, but not every action is going to be filled with battle scenes. I get the feeling they are building to something.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuTangMoneyTeam View Post
          What was the line from the show? "If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention." I'll just leave it at that.
          Last edited by Miburo; 05-06-2013, 09:52 PM.

Comment

• What's up with that red head chick? Jon eats the cherry and now she is his woman?

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
              One of Ned Stark's sons lol
              the Maggie Simpson of Westeros

Comment

• Originally posted by Miburo View Post
                What was the line from the show? "If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention." I'll just leave it at that.
                It's just a nice bit of continuation from Season 2. Letting you know that the dude who was blowing the horn last season is the dude who has Theon. Personally i think they're dragging out revealing who he is but they've dropped enough hints for smart show watchers who haven't read the books to figure it out.
                Last edited by WuTangMoneyTeam; 05-07-2013, 05:36 AM.

Comment

• Next episode is going to be epic.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuTangMoneyTeam View Post
                    It's just a nice bit of continuation from Season 2. Letting you know that the dude who was blowing the horn last season is the dude who has Theon. Personally i think they're dragging out revealing who he is but they've dropped enough hints for smart show watchers who haven't read the books to figure it out.
                    I've asked a bunch of non book readers, and some have figured it out but most still haven't
                    Last edited by -Mustang-; 05-07-2013, 12:51 PM.

Comment

• #TeamTheon represent!

You hear that? That's the mating call of the Northmen. They want to **** us. Well, I haven't had a good **** in weeks. I'm ready for one. They say that every ironborn man is worth a dozen from the mainland. You think they're right? We die today, brothers. We die bleeding from 100 wounds with arrows in our necks and spears in our guts, but our war cries will echo through eternity. They will sing about the battle of Winterfell until the Iron Islands have slipped beneath the waves. Every man, woman and child will know who we were and how long we stood. Aggar and Gelmarr, Wex and Urzen, Stygg and Black Lorren. Ironborn warriors will cry out our names as they leap onto the shores of Seagard and Faircastle. Mothers will name their sons for us. Girls will think of us with their lovers inside them. And whoever kills that ****ing horn-blower will stand in bronze above the shores of Pyke! What is dead may never die!

Comment

Working...
                      X