No announcement yet.

Who would win at 135, Valero or JMM

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
    Who did Paul Williams beat before he went and beat Margarito?

See my point? It doesnt mean much. It doesnt really matter who you fought. JMM loves to BANG and against Valero that wopuld get light switch turned off. I really love Valeros chances in that fight.
    Valero hits harder than Pac?

He hit harder than Floyd?

Comment

See my point? It doesnt mean much. It doesnt really matter who you fought. JMM loves to BANG and against Valero that wopuld get light switch turned off. I really love Valeros chances in that fight.
      Plus Paul throws a lot and has a solid chin.

Marg works on breaking you down and started off slow.

Valero is not better than Pac.

He is not faster or more powerful.

Comment

Valero has the most overrated power. Unbelievable. People honestly think he could one punch KO Marquez and the best at 140.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          Valero has the most overrated power. Unbelievable. People honestly think he could one punch KO Marquez and the best at 140.
          Innit man.

Who the **** is Demarco? HE WASN'T DROPPED, AND jmm HAS A DECENT CHIN, HE MAY GET DROPPED BUT NOT KNOCKED OUT.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THE ****KKKKKKKKKKKKK IS DEMARCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WHO THE ****KKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

IS VALEROOO

Also s******, yes he is dead, but still

Comment

JMM takes his soul... oh ****, Satan already has it!

Comment

The hate for Valero is sickning.

Dude was vicious and relentless. That fight wouldve been a war.
              The mother****er was a women murderer and a coward for taking his own life!! The ****er is in hell were he belongs. who ever has love for a dude like that is a ****en moron!!
              JMM is outstanding person and ATG in boxing, To compare a raw overhyped nut job to JMM is rediculous!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                fuk valero! he can burn in hell! stop trying to make this **** into a legend.

R.I.P. jennifer
                Are you mad because you know he would've been a tough fight for Pacquiao? Lol. I think Valero-JMM is an even fight just about. I don't think either guy would get knocked out either. It would go the distance because both guys have good stamina and JMM always gets back up if he gets knocked down. 50-50.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
                  Are you mad because you know he would've been a tough fight for Pacquiao? Lol. I think Valero-JMM is an even fight just about. I don't think either guy would get knocked out either. It would go the distance because both guys have good stamina and JMM always gets back up if he gets knocked down. 50-50.
                  Pacquaio would have knocked him out.

Anyone with lack of defence VS Pac at that size would get a beat down.

JMM would also beat him like he was his daddy.

Comment

JMM would take him to school and counter the **** out of him all night long. Valero would probably hurt JMM, but JMM would recover fast like he always does.

Comment

Originally posted by Libra_Por_Libra View Post
                      JMM would take him to school and counter the **** out of him all night long. Valero would probably hurt JMM, but JMM would recover fast like he always does.
                      rEMINDS ME OF SEX BRO.

Comment

Working...
                      X