Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Didn't Pacquaio pass the roid test? Why the allegations pop up again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GG Marquez View Post
    Holyfield was getting shipments of HGH. Does NSAC test for HGH?

Please answer.

Yes, idiot, they do. They follow the world anti-doping agencies list of banned substances including HGH. Try looking it up, *****.

Comment

Originally posted by rao007 View Post
      If you now that, take your own advice and stop acting like a two-bit ******* and start posting with sense, Al.
      1) My name is GG Marquez

2) I posted the fresh-off-the presses interview from paulie malignaggi. Was there ANY spin there? No. I posted what PM said 5 minutes earlier. And all the AN's bombarded me with red K and silly insults for it.

....but that part is cool with you.

Comment

Originally posted by rao007 View Post
        Yes, idiot, they do. They follow the world anti-doping agencies list of banned substances including HGH. Try looking it up, *****.
        NSAC takes blood tests?

Comment

Originally posted by GG Marquez View Post
          Holyfield was getting shipments of HGH. Does NSAC test for HGH?

Please answer.
          As far as I know, nope. But the question at hand is roids. Manny is cleared of roids, so we shouldnt here accusations of that correct? is your stance now HGH? If there isnt a test for HGH, how can you be assured that manny, or even floyd isnt on it?

Comment

haters.

if you're a pac fan don't even bother with these stupid threads, these guys are blinded by hate and you'll never convince them. theres always gonna be haters when you're on top.

i can see it now march 13 after pac ktfos floyd... this place is gonna be flooded with "pac is on roids" threads.

Comment

I don't think Pac ever used steroids but they aren't always detected.. and there are probably different steroids made all the time to try and pass the tests.. I think everyone is just scared because the so called "little" man keeps on moving up in weight and is knocking out the best and bigger fighters in the higher weight classes..

People just try to find a reason to discredit a fighter whenever he achieves anything.. rather then believe he's performing so well because of the dedication and training he does.. no he must be using roids because if you take roids it automatically turns you into a world class fighter

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
                As far as I know, nope. But the question at hand is roids. Manny is cleared of roids, so we shouldnt here accusations of that correct? is your stance now HGH? If there isnt a test for HGH, how can you be assured that manny, or even floyd isnt on it?
                SEE, your answer is reasonable. Rao is calling me an idiot when he is wrong. And I was trying to lead him towards the right answer.

Rao is upset at me because he doesn't like what he sees in the mirror. i've offered to help him, but he is being stubborn.

Comment

Floyd used to be at 106.

Now he can go as high as 154.

What's he taking? Piss or Steroids or both?

Comment

Originally posted by hypodermical View Post
                    haters.

if you're a pac fan don't even bother with these stupid threads, these guys are blinded by hate and you'll never convince them. theres always gonna be haters when you're on top.

i can see it now march 13 after pac ktfos floyd... this place is gonna be flooded with "pac is on roids" threads.
                    Odd that your name is hypodermical and pac uses (allegedly) a hypodermic needle to inject PED's.

Comment

Originally posted by nelsoncm View Post
                      Floyd used to be at 106.

Now he can go as high as 154.

What's he taking? Piss or Steroids or both?
                      Floyd eats adobo and balut. That is all you need.

Comment

Working...
                      X