No announcement yet.

problem with our sport when a fighter chooses the lw champ over the ww champ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    thats belt nonsense. mosley is the welter champ and everyone knows it(but floyd apparently)

if beating baldomir makes you the best we gotta about 40 guys with claim to the welterweight throne.
    You guys are cry babies
    first you say Floyd is acting like he is champion emeritus.

and then i point out to you that he is champion emeritus...
    and then you want to change to discredit his champion emerituship.

Get a wetwhip crybaby..

oh yeah there is no clear champion of the welterweight division.
    thats why the champion need to unify the belts
    Last edited by Horus; 09-20-2009, 09:53 PM.

Comment

No Mosley the problem with our sport is that it lets cheaters like you that did steroids back in the sport to fight.. And correct me if I'm wrong but werent you calling out PAC and practically begging to fight him????

Comment

Originally posted by Horus View Post
        You guys are cry babies

Get a wetwhip crybaby..

Mosley is the top WW, and top 10 lb 4 lb. If there's no clear champion at WW in your eyes, how about fight A WW champ? or a Jr WW Champ? You're talking as if floyd beat a lt heavy last night, it was an old blown up lightweight and the beatdown that i expected occured. leave it at that, he needs to fight ww's.

Comment

Originally posted by sandyvahra View Post
          Mosley is the top WW, and top 10 lb 4 lb. If there's no clear champion at WW in your eyes, how about fight A WW champ? or a Jr WW Champ? You're talking as if floyd beat a lt heavy last night, it was an old blown up lightweight and the beatdown that i expected occured. leave it at that, he needs to fight ww's.
          get your tissue crybaby..and save it for another day.
          Floyd did to Marquez what SRL should have did to duran in the first fight.

and thier is no lineal champion at WW the title is vacant. learn your facts brah.
          thats why cotto and mosley have to fight each other again for that title.

thats why the winner of berto vs. mosley

should fight the winner of Floyd vs. the winner of Pacquiao vs. Cotto

to restablish the lineal title of the WW divison.

Comment

get your tissue crybaby..and save it for another day.
            Floyd did to Marquez what SRL should have did to duran in the first fight.

and thier is no lineal champion at WW the title is vacant. learn your facts brah.
            thats why cotto and mosley have to fight each other again for that title.
            Re-read my post n put the rock down. I said fight A WW champ. didnt say lineal or undisputed but a champ. jeez. if you're happy with seeing him toy with blown up lightweights more power to you. i think i speak for the fans when i say i want to see fight a true top ww.

and LOL at comparing marquez to duran and srl to floyd. really man put that pipe down.

Comment

Originally posted by sandyvahra View Post
              Re-read my post n put the rock down. I said fight A WW champ. didnt say lineal or undisputed but a champ. jeez. if you're happy with seeing him toy with blown up lightweights more power to you. i think i speak for the fans when i say i want to see fight a true top ww.

and LOL at comparing marquez to duran and srl to floyd. really man put that pipe down.
              your right i should not have compared duran to marquez,

At least Marquez didnt say "NO MAS" and quit when he was being outclassed by a better fighter.. Like duran did when SRL was outclassing him...

DURAN PULLED A "NO MAS"

MARQUEZ took his ass whopping like Man..

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                Quintana or Collazo wouldn't bring in the kind of money Marquez would.
                That is not an excuse as to why he should beat up a "LW" over an actual WW even if Floyd could certainly beat said WW. Sport > Business, fans don't tune in to see transactions made ppl want to watch competitive fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                  That is not an excuse as to why he should beat up a "LW" over an actual WW even if Floyd could certainly beat said WW. Sport > Business, fans don't tune in to see transactions made ppl want to watch competitive fights.
                  go watch amatuer boxing if you just love the sport.
                  but the fact of the matter is thier is no healthcare in boxing.
                  Their is no retirement package.
                  this is a business. this is why we pay to see them fight

you guys have no understanding of the history of boxing.
                  because if you did you would not say some of the things you say.

Comment

You guys are cry babies

Get a wetwhip crybaby..

he fought carlos "slowest man on earth" baldomir and the wbc says he is champion emeritus. WELL EARNED! and you also still have to reclaim your championship like vitali did. berto is the wbc champ and floyd is champion of nothing.(basketball maybe?)

Comment

go watch amatuer boxing if you just love the sport.
                      but the fact of the matter is thier is no healthcare in boxing.
                      Their is no retirement package.
                      this is a business. this is why we pay to see them fight

you guys have no understanding of the history of boxing.
                      because if you did you would not say some of the things you say.
                      With out the sport there is no business to be had, without business the sport could exist in some form or fashion therefore sport > business.

Comment

Working...
                      X