• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It gon affect GGG-Canelo bad.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      garbage....

even you floydie fans CAN NOT defend this crap.... its worse than pac vs horn or even floyd vs berto
      It's entertainment.

Comment

Can't hate on either guy for pocketing easy money, but this is a joke!

Connor has no shot. NONE!

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
          The more I think about it, the more I think this could backfire horribly on Floyd. Conor will have a pretty noticeable size advantage in this fight, as he generally cuts down from 170. Floyd is 40 years old and there's a possible that if they get close and clinch up Conor might turn Floyd a certain way and Floyd's knee might give out. Or Conor could catch him and stop him.
          Floyd is never 170 pounds, the guy is a lil 147 pounder, his own dad has said it, the guy proly walks around 155

Comment

Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
            I love the hate, the sourness...lol keep it coming, it's very funny, Floyd will become even richer, you and Oscar will proly get diabetes from this hahahahahaha
            Sounds like you are bothered by the hate towards floyd yet you turn around and hate on Oscar.....haters are haters I guess!!!

Comment

More of a circus act than this

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
                this fight will have McGregor wildly swinging and missing badly,after all what can you expect from a guy who has never boxed?.mayweather will play it safe,will win a unanimous decision..
                Thank you for predicting that, if you didn't tell us that, we would have never guessed it

Comment

Here's one guy that won't be paying a cent for this circus act but I will be laughing at the mugs that do.

Comment

Is this real life?

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                      absolutely pathetic. worst cherry pick of all time. you could have fought golovkin, spence or thurman for your 50th win but you decided to fight someone who is 0-0, well done floyd!!! what a warrior!!!!!!
                      Floyd is retired, not holding a title or any fights from happening. A cherry pick is the so called legend Chavez Sr. fighting some bum with a 1-15 record for his 50th win. Chavez wasn't retired and was an established champion who kept fighting. So what's worse?

Comment

Working...
                      X