Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Proud to announce I have been named an assistant trainer @ game Bred Boxing Club

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
    Never give up on your dreams

Never let anyone tell you what is possible

Keep striving and things will happen
    Nice! Congrats man!! Maybe we will meet up 1 day in the AMS 1day

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
      Nice! Congrats man!! Maybe we will meet up 1 day in the AMS 1day
      Cool beans

What gym, division, city... How old r u

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
        Cool beans

What gym, division, city... How old r u
        We train out of Empire Training Center in Corona Ca. I have a bantam 10yo 70lbs, a junior 11yo 95lbs, & an intermediate 14yo 125yo.

Im 33, i train my boys and i work mitts & endurance with some of the kids @ our gym. I love it. We used to train out of a UFC gym but it got expensive & we needed better sparring.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
          We train out of Empire Training Center in Corona Ca. I have a bantam 10yo 70lbs, a junior 11yo 95lbs, & an intermediate 14yo 125yo.

Im 33, i train my boys and i work mitts & endurance with some of the kids @ our gym. I love it. We used to train out of a UFC gym but it got expensive & we needed better sparring.
          when ever im in cali i will show some love and stop by

yea UFC is expensive, and the sparring for boxers kinda sucks, we spar a MMA gyms stable time to time...we often have to travel out of the city for good sparring...im lucky cuz i can still shake and bake...give our guys some work

we have a novice 10 year old, youth 12 year old @ 70 lbs, a novice 12 year old, open amatuer regional champ at 141, money powell @ 154-160 in the pros...derrick wilson who fought fortuna and castellanos(he just beat Gambos) is coming back and of course and other guys who come in

Comment

Congratulations.

Comment

So you are training everyone here for free as a symbol of your generousness.

Comment

Originally posted by Rovi View Post
                So you are training everyone here for free as a symbol of your generousness.
                bwahahahahaha....naw bro...just sharing and learning information

Comment

Working...
                X