Collapse
No announcement yet.

Errol Spence trainer James says Spence would knock GGG out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This fight ain't never happening, his trainer is talking smack.

Comment

Originally posted by The Time View Post
      I agree with you there. Or if Spence just tried to go after Triple G once the bell rang, that would be suicide for Spence and the fight would end quicker than the 5 rounds Brook fought.

But I think Spence would take his time though so I'll go with your assessment.
      In 2 years time I think Earl Spencer would beat GGG. Hes not far off golovkins size now anyway, and GGG aint getting any younger.

Comment

Come on man....

Comment

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
          In 2 years time I think Earl Spencer would beat GGG. Hes not far off golovkins size now anyway, and GGG aint getting any younger.
          Triple G is a Middleweight but he hits as hard as a Light Heavyweight. He punches with 2,159 lbs of force. Spence wouldn't be able to handle that.

That fight is never going to happen anyway. By the time Spence moves up to 160 or close to 160, Triple G is going to be at 168 or retired already.

A fight that has a chance of happening in 2 years time is Canelo vs. Spence

That fight is more likely, Canelo-Spence.
          Last edited by The Time; 05-29-2017, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Lmfao..taking a page out of Sanchez' book, promote his fighter by using a fighter from multiple weight classes up that he will never fight.

Comment

Working...
            X