No announcement yet.

shutdown of hospitals

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shutdown of hospitals

I live in the south and theyre thinking of shutting down the 2 hospitals nearest me, or making them into cottege hospitals. Which means, to go to a and e I will have to drive 30 yes 30 miles to get to one. This will kill people

As long as the world has Marshymellows then we are safe.

Comment

Guess you're screwed then.

Comment

ah well at least I live two streets away from a hospital. Even when I was in halls at uni last year I lived opposite a hospital. Which is handy because my wrist breaks itself these days. The point being as long as I'm safe thats all that matters.........just kidding lol.

Comment

Just some insider knowledge for you, I'm a IT account manager these days for the NHS, there is something going on called the National Program for IT and the NHS have already blown and wrote off over £200 mill with nothing to show for it, yet hospitals are closing???

By the way the guy who was in charge of this was given a huge golden handshake and told to take indefinite garden leave, IMO he should be in ****in prison!

Comment

Thanks man!

Comment

Originally posted by MickyHatton
              Just some insider knowledge for you, I'm a IT account manager these days for the NHS, there is something going on called the National Program for IT and the NHS have already blown and wrote off over £200 mill with nothing to show for it, yet hospitals are closing???

By the way the guy who was in charge of this was given a huge golden handshake and told to take indefinite garden leave, IMO he should be in ****in prison!
              Very interesting... if the media are good they will hunt this down and thats the next scandal in this administrations time...

Comment

Originally posted by EXIGE
                Very interesting... if the media are good they will hunt this down and thats the next scandal in this administrations time...

It already has, the times highlighted it about 8 months ago but its ongoing.

There was a leaked Whitehall report that detailed the issues, this led to Richard Granger being 'sacked, look at the start of the issues below!

http://www.e-health-insider.com/news/item.cfm?ID=1539

Comment

Working...
                X