Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US Nato False Flag... "Syria is going to use CHEMICAL WEAPONS".

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Nato False Flag... "Syria is going to use CHEMICAL WEAPONS".

The fix is in.

Since the US/Nato proxy war in Syria isn't working, they are now moving into the next stage which is open confrontation.

All over the news all they talk is about Syria using chemical weapons.

I think I heard this lie before. I hope the sheeple wakes up.

Originally posted by mokmokv2 View Post
    The fix is in.

Since the US/Nato proxy war in Syria isn't working, they are now moving into the next stage which is open confrontation.

All over the news all they talk is about Syria using chemical weapons.

I think I heard this lie before. I hope the sheeple wakes up.

You hope people wake up and do.......what? "Tweet" about it?

Comment

Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post
      You hope people wake up and do.......what? "Tweet" about it?
      When the nukes are falling... then maybe it's time to wake up?

I bet you're one of those who believed Saddam had nukes. Last I looked more than 2 million Iraqis died because of a LIE. 500,000 of them were CHILDREN.

As I've said... I think I heard this lie before.

Comment

Freewilly, FREEwilly, FREEWILLY.

Comment

When the nukes are falling... then maybe it's time to wake up?

I bet you're one of those who believed Saddam had nukes. Last I looked more than 2 million Iraqis died because of a LIE. 500,000 of them were CHILDREN.

As I've said... I think I heard this lie before.
          Yup just like the lie that Saddam had biological weapons, what a ridiculous notion.

Oh wait, why don't you ask the tens of thousands of Iranian children being born with defects because he used them.

You act as if it's so highly unlikely that a devil like Assad would use them to kill innocents. I'm sure the Syrian people themselves who are sending out video of the atrocities are lying right? It's all fabricated by Americans and Jewish spies in some Hollywood studio.

Guess what, technology has fuked him because phones now have video and audio.
          Last edited by Cuauhtémoc1520; 12-06-2012, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
            Yup just like the lie that Saddam had biological weapons, what a ridiculous notion.

Oh wait, why don't you ask the tens of thousands of Iranian children being born with defects because he used them.

You act as if it's so highly unlikely that a devil like Assad would use them to kill innocents. I'm sure the Syrian people themselves who are sending out video of the atrocities are lying right? It's all fabricated by Americans and Jewish spies in some Hollywood studio.

Guess what, technology has fuked him because phones now have video and audio.
            Wait did you know who armed Saddam and propped him up? And did you know who was complicit with Saddam in releasing those weapons on the Iranians?

Wait... Gimme the answer.

I'll give you a clue since this might be a tad too complicated for you.

The country that Iran hates the 2nd most is --------------------

I'm sure you can figure this out now.

I heard Saddam had nukes so the US RIGHTFULLY INVADED AND KILL 2 MILLION IRAQIS.

I'm now hearing Assad has chemical weapons so US and Nato is right in their intention to invade.

Dude you don't need a masters degree or a PHD to figure this one out.

But hey to each his own, you wanna stay sleeping, that's your freewill.

Comment

Wait did you know who armed Saddam and propped him up? And did you know who was complicit with Saddam in releasing those weapons on the Iranians?

Wait... Gimme the answer.

I'll give you a clue since this might be a tad too complicated for you.

The country that Iran hates the 2nd most is --------------------

I'm sure you can figure this out now.

I heard Saddam had nukes so the US RIGHTFULLY INVADED AND KILL 2 MILLION IRAQIS.

I'm now hearing Assad has chemical weapons so US and Nato is right in their intention to invade.

Dude you don't need a masters degree or a PHD to figure this one out.

But hey to each his own, you wanna stay sleeping, that's your freewill.
              Yea, yea yea, America the great Satan. I suggest you stop watching Alex Jones, seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                Yea, yea yea, America the great Satan. I suggest you stop watching Alex Jones, seriously.
                Alex Jones didn't propped up Saddam and GAVE/INSTRUCTED Saddam's regime to develop those weapons. Duh! So before you place the blame you take a good look at your own backyard since Saddam would never have been able to get hold of those chemical weapons without the US government's complicity.

It's good to see you are not completely part of the HERD good sir.

Now let's get back on point.

I heard Saddam had nukes so the US government had to kill 2 million Iraqis and 500,000 Iraqi children just to get the job done.

I'm now hearing Assad has chemical weapons so US and Nato has to invade.

Oh the irony. And the sheep being soundly asleep.

And for the record, what's happening inside Syria are the problems of Syrians. Let them sort this out and all those imperialistic war-monger countries stay out of this.

The crisis in Syria was exacerbated because the US and Nato is foolish enough to wage a proxy war in there.

And you're still a believer Saddam had Nukes. Hahaha!
                Last edited by mokmokv2; 12-06-2012, 04:54 PM.

Comment

Alex Jones didn't propped up Saddam and GAVE/INSTRUCTED Saddam's regime to develop those weapons. Duh! So before you place the blame you take a good look at your own backyard since Saddam would never have been able to get hold of those chemical weapons without the US government's complicity.

It's good to see you are not completely part of the HERD good sir.

Now let's get back on point.

I heard Saddam had nukes so the US government had to kill 2 million Iraqis and 500,000 Iraqi children just to get the job done.

I'm now hearing Assad has chemical weapons so US and Nato has to invade.

Oh the irony. And the sheep being soundly asleep.
                  I was against the war in Iraq AND Afghanistan for the record.

Second, just because there's one mistake, doesn't mean that it's all a conspiracy to invade and take over the Middle East.

The U.S is not going into Syria. Iran on the other hand could be a problem because they are seeking nuclear weapons.

Do you think it would be in the U.S and Israel's best interest to allow Iran that technology? Perhaps start an arms race in the most unstable part of the world?

Aww, you cute little kids with your Che Guevarra shirts on, thinking you know what's really going on because Alex Jones has brain washed you.

Give it a rest and go back to talking about religion.

Comment

Assad is not stupid,he knows using chemical weapons and border incidents with Turkey will trigger a response against him that will seal his fate and guarantee that heavy moves against him will mean he is doomed. I have seen no convincing independent media coverage that does not come over as the standard propaganda. He is being demonized now and made to look like some kind of monster which is what always happens before the big push. I don't know what is going on over in Syria but I do know what we are seeing through the media is BS.
                    There is far more going on than we are told about and Assad has hung on much longer than Gaddafi did and I suspect the Russians have armed him up with top range anti aircraft weapons which have curbed the air strike option. I also suspect Israel has a big hand in this. Syria supplied top end Russian made anti weapons to Hamas in Lebanon and Israel took a huge losses in Merkava tanks which they were not expecting. If Syria provided the anti tank weapons they may well have been upgrading Hamas in general and if there is going to be a move on Iran Syria has to be eliminated first. The only way Assad can survive this is if Russia is behind him. They know once he is finished Iran is next.
                    But this demonizing garbage is nonsense. He is not stupid and is clinging on for dear life and would not do the things that guarantee that he would be wiped out. In his vulnerable position he just would not have the confidence to push his luck. It just does not add up,

This is a very intersting video where Gaddafi states that the Arab leaders days are numbered and will be taken out one by one. Go to about 6:00 onwards. What he described happened to him and is happening to Assad right now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZZvPlGCt_8
                    Last edited by Prince Mongo; 12-06-2012, 05:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X