Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 3 finalists to face JMM in July are Brandon Rios, Zab Judah and Erik Morales

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want Morales!

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
      Its the Barrera fight all over again. Nobody wanted that fight either.
      At least Barrera was ranked #2 at 130, and had wins over Ayala, Morales, Peden, and Juarez (he was legit when MAB fought him) prior to that though Still, he was past his prime though.

Morales is BY FAR the worst. he should just go away.

Comment

I thought Judah was out of the equation and Morales was done with boxing?

I'd like to see every one of these fights for simple reasons:

Judah - If he shows up to fight could be very intriguing and entertaining fight.

Rios - So he could get embarrassed again and JMM can take him out. That way it's another Top Rank fighter ruined/exposed.

Morales - If he can get motivated and back in shape this could be an all out Mexican war and a classic if both man show up to fight even tho they are way past their prime. But you know, better now than never.

Comment

It will be Judah, to prepare for a 4th Pacquiao fight!

Comment

I would prefer Morales>Judah. Oh, Judah

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
            Prepare for a 4th Pac fight? Why did he forget how do fight Pac all of a sudden?

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
              Morales - If he can get motivated and back in shape this could be an all out Mexican war and a classic if both man show up to fight even tho they are way past their prime. But you know, better now than never.
              Judah stinks. Morales finishes a story, if as epilogue. Marquez is clearly killing time hoping for IV as two of his last three have been against whatever.
              Make mine Morales!

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
                IMO JMM doesn't need to prepare for Pac. He knows everything he needs to know about him.

I say he should enhance his legacy. He won't get any cool points beating up Judah. Everyone's done that. Same for Morales.

Now if he shuts up that young punk Rios (TKO style), that's saying something.

Comment

either fight is great but i think the least competitive is morales but we kno he will give it all, unlike judah seems to mess up in big fight opportunities, rios will give it all, i think rios has the biggest chance of beating marquez, judah if he could stay straight he has the skills to win it

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
                    I would prefer Morales>Judah. Oh, Judah
                    No way. Atleast Judah has something left in the tiny tank of his.

Give me Cano over Morales. The guy Morales beat for his title. His name was Cano right?

Give me Vernon Paris over Morales.

Hell, give me Junior Witter over Morales.

I'll take anyone.

Charlie Zelenoff I'd take.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      No way. Atleast Judah has something left in the tiny tank of his.

Give me Cano over Morales. The guy Morales beat for his title. His name was Cano right?

Give me Vernon Paris over Morales.

Hell, give me Junior Witter over Morales.

I'll take anyone.

Charlie Zelenoff I'd take.
                      I'd take Spider Rico over Morales at this point.

Comment

Working...
                      X