Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquaio should be stripped of his Fighter Of The Decade crown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOLOLOLOLOL!! Crybaby thread of the year....hahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by lebrick View Post
      yeah, strip him for the last decade's award because of his current fight in 2011..
      Just goes to show you how irrational *****s are. And they think they are on the better team right now

They need to get off their high horse right now.

Comment

So *****s are just going run rampant on this board now making stupid threads?

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
          right, so people can then say he's ducking jmm .... lol!
          Yeah...People will say he's ducking Juan Manuel Marquez, to fight the younger, bigger, faster, taller, stronger, better counterpuncher, more defensive, undefeated fighter...Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Comment

lol at these dumb floyd apologists. it's not mayweather who rose above the ocasion. it's marquez.

it made mayweather look even more like a duck. it's actually embarrassing.

if i were a *****, i'd never show up in this site.

people posting fantasy fights should be banned in this site.

Comment

They should strip off Ali's fighter of the decade when Norton was robbed against him.

They should strip off Sugar Ray Leonard's FOTD when Hagler was clearly robbed of the decision.

OMG!!!!!!!!! Noobs and crybabies!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
                lol at these dumb floyd apologists. it's not mayweather who rose above the ocasion. it's marquez.

it made mayweather look even more like a duck. it's actually embarrassing.

if i were a *****, i'd never show up in this site.

people posting fantasy fights should be banned in this site.

couldn't agree more. jmm "exposed" pac even without the fawkin osdt!

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                  They should strip off Ali's fighter of the decade when Norton was robbed against him.

They should strip off Sugar Ray Leonard's FOTD when Hagler was clearly robbed of the decision.

OMG!!!!!!!!! Noobs and crybabies!!!!!!
                  strip roy jones because he was being knocked out senseless by bums..

Comment

how the **** do you strip someone of a mythical title?

this so called title is basically an 'opinion'.

you want to strip him of an 'opinion'?

what a ****in idiot.

Comment

These Fuckers still don't know what a decade is.........LOL.

The decade Manny won was from 2000-2009, so he gets stripped coz he "lost" in 2011? OMG! And I thought these haters think a decade is 11 years, now they are stretching it to 12 years.

Comment

Working...
                      X