Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats your guys and gals thoughts on Bob Sapp?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[quote:1417b768e9="Tom Erikson"]Sapp skills are decent, what makes him so damn tough is all that mass coming at you and no way to control it. It will take someone with some decent size and the ability to know how to move it. Heath Possible, Igor sorry no way to much power he would be smashed unles he landed a couple of big hooks and I mean a couple. I know this may sound cocky but I fell a good match for Sapp would be me.[/quote:1417b768e9]

it was nice talking to you bro.

its nice to see you on the forums. you are welcome anytime.
    take care,
    Dogg

Comment

Wow, im just glad that this post has been full of well thought out, inteligent resoposes....

Im used to seeing posts like "NOG WILL SMASH HIM" or "HES STERIOD FREAK"

Good job guys! but i know your all smart asses who i will see those posts very soon.

Comment

Tom you got to talk to these Pride people and get a match with Sapp. Your not really being cocky by saying you can beat him. You got a lot more experience and you got the weight. As a fan that is the fight I wanna see. Big Cat vs The Monster.

Comment

[quote:ad468e51fd="Tom Erikson"]Sapp skills are decent, what makes him so damn tough is all that mass coming at you and no way to control it. It will take someone with some decent size and the ability to know how to move it. Heath Possible, Igor sorry no way to much power he would be smashed unles he landed a couple of big hooks and I mean a couple. I know this may sound cocky but I fell a good match for Sapp would be me.[/quote:ad468e51fd]

MAKE IT HAPPEN! Thats a fight that would put asses on seats to...

Thanks for insight

Comment

Trust me when I say this I do want that fight to happen. Pride has there own way of doing things like it or not. I really do feel the fight will happen it is just a matter of time it would be like the second coming of Godzilla V. King Kong.

BC

PS. Not sure who would be who in the above analogy

Comment

I think Bob continues to learn and develop his skills
              Like Tom said its not his skills its the sheer size
              I think the good wrestlers can take him and G&P him to death

Comment

we definitly need to see people go up on him his own size. Can you imagine how bad sapp would have been beatin if nogg was as big as him? I definitly wanna see remco/gary/tom erikson step up to the plate. Cmon mr.sapp pick on people your own size

Comment

[quote:3bb01ccbc2="Tom Erikson"]Trust me when I say this I do want that fight to happen. Pride has there own way of doing things like it or not. I really do feel the fight will happen it is just a matter of time it would be like the second coming of Godzilla V. King Kong.

BC

PS. Not sure who would be who in the above analogy[/quote:3bb01ccbc2]

Very true, and the Japanese love those monster flicks!

It will be sure to get asses on seats though, hopefully sooner than later...

Comment

I'd like to see Eric Pele take on Sapp.

Comment

[quote:cf2563c85a="H"]I'd like to see Eric Pele take on Sapp.[/quote:cf2563c85a]

Agreed.

Hey H, do I know you?

Comment

Working...
                      X