Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I guess Pacquiao us the only one left...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by el*** View Post
    roy jones out there still crackin skulls, you dont want those hands of fury
    Dude hasn't held a belt in 13 years. Hasn't been relevant for 12 of 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
      In terms of a fighter from the 90s to have still have true relivance in his divison and still in the top competition. I guess lets see how his career go after the Horn fight.
      I was just thinking about this yesterday.

There's actually not many guys pre-2009 that have much relevance in their respective weight division. Most boxers don't stay relevant at the top of the sport for very long. It's a young man's game and it's brutal on the body.

Comment

I farted. Pacquiao is the goat.

Comment

He really should retire. Is horn really that bad? Just because he's unknown doesnt mean he sucks right? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
            Its going to be Crawford for sure. Horn is a test from Arum to see if Pacquiao is clearly at the point of slipping that it guarantees his defeat.

What I don't like from Pacquiao is that he never is going to have the same passion for boxing than Wlad. He is just "BOxing is just my job, I'll just do my job." And no other motivation.
            Pac may not care so much about boxing itself these days but let's not act like he never had that passion. The man tore a hole into the lower divisions at one point.

Comment

Working...
            X