No announcement yet.

Guess you can stop all the ward ducking and only fights in Oakland bs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess you can stop all the ward ducking and only fights in Oakland bs

Now all you have left is " he running doe, them head Butt's Doe, will the ref let him cheat doe"

Like I said the fight is happening this year....ward is no coward and I'm expecting a great fight

I like both guys, I just think ward wins on points

Will all the detractors start making excuses or go into hiding just before during n after the fight like may vs PAC?

We shall see
    Whoever wins is p4p #1 and hats off to both fighters

Why so quiet now

Forgot the posters name but we had a bet if it would happen this year or not

He only fights in Oakland doe, he need 2 no tune ups doe

Seems like the guys calling ward a coward are really yellow

Comment

Are you referring to Ward/Kovalev?

Honestly, if Ward fights the same way he's been fighting, he might end up exactly like Hopkins did.

Comment

There's still 2 and a half solid months of "he's gonna fake an injury" left to go

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
          Are you referring to Ward/Kovalev?

Honestly, if Ward fights the same way he's been fighting, he might end up exactly like Hopkins did.
          We'll see in November

Fights signed

Same can be said about kov

He wasn't impressive vs chilemba and ward is just flat out better than that guy

This will be a highly competitive fight regardless who wins

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
            There's still 2 and a half solid months of "he's gonna fake an injury" left to go
            I know right....at least 2 complaints can be shelved for the moment

Boxing fans have gotten soft n feminine over the years

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
              I know right....at least 2 complaints can be shelved for the moment

Boxing fans have gotten soft n feminine over the years
              Boxing fans have gotten soft and feminine... This is SO true! And people have put so much emphasis on a fighters '0', it amazes me. Its like they've never been in the ring, or even a real fight to understand that anything can happen in a fight, at anytime. Some guys defend ducking and cherry picking and catchweights to no end. And it reflects in the fighters and promoters. They shelter their fighter from danger for fear of 'being exposed'. Wearing a 'lucky' punch, or having an off night doesnt expose a fighter. Some guys act like a fighter should retire after taking a single loss.

Im not a big Ward fan, but I do have respect for the guy. He's not a 'fake an injury' kind of guy. Hes not going to run away from Kovalev. Hes coming to fight. I do give him some flak about GGG, a lot of which is just in jest. But he's the real deal and Im looking for to this clash of great LHWs in November

Comment

His last 5 fights were all in Cali, 4 of them in Oakland.

Basically, that clears him from being a hometown fighter, right? Don't get me wrong i'm big on Ward but this thread makes less sense than you registering to this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  Boxing fans have gotten soft and feminine... This is SO true! And people have put so much emphasis on a fighters '0', it amazes me. Its like they've never been in the ring, or even a real fight to understand that anything can happen in a fight, at anytime. Some guys defend ducking and cherry picking and catchweights to no end. And it reflects in the fighters and promoters. They shelter their fighter from danger for fear of 'being exposed'. Wearing a 'lucky' punch, or having an off night doesnt expose a fighter. Some guys act like a fighter should retire after taking a single loss.

Im not a big Ward fan, but I do have respect for the guy. He's not a 'fake an injury' kind of guy. Hes not going to run away from Kovalev. Hes coming to fight. I do give him some flak about GGG, a lot of which is just in jest. But he's the real deal and Im looking for to this clash of great LHWs in November
                  Golovkin protects his worthless zero.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
                    Golovkin protects his worthless zero.
                    With Canelo as your name, you really have no room to talk. I understand your comprehension level might not be that high, but this thread is about Ward and Kovalev. Im respectful enough to stay relevant to the topic, you should try the same. There are literally a dozen threads right now you can troll your anti GGG hate. Stay on topic or go elsewhere

Comment

Working...
                    X