Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zarokou! this is wrong did you sue the Cops for beating you up?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Zarokou! this is wrong did you sue the Cops for beating you up?

Man all you did was sing Beach Boys this was police brutality, no wonder you went to Japan, did you ever sue them?

Damn that's f#cked up! Hope the officer was tried for assault.

Comment

Ay Dios Mio.... Keep it coming! Great stuff.

When I was Junger(2003) I was in SCCJ, Santa Clara County Jail for slapping an alexkid.. When you go to jail... They got the fish tank... Where you get to await your destination. No PC (protective custody) action for me... Bar fight and I whipped the **** out of an Alexkid, nothing praise worthy. About that.

Cops came & cuffed me up... I'm in the pink room, in jail hating myself for being the stupidest Mexican Jew I ever met...

Zaroku = Stupid.. Fact homies stuuuuuupid.

Any way, I meet that intake ho at the keyboard and she asks me about phaggotry & suicidal ideation.. Gang affiliatiatons etc..

I leave this topic here.. Let me know. If you want to know...
      Last edited by Zaroku; 08-08-2016, 02:32 PM.

Comment

He, Tagoo polishes night sticks and BBC!
        But, he is funny as ****
        Last edited by Zaroku; 08-08-2016, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
          Damn that's f#cked up! Hope the officer was tried for assault.
          In San Bernardino county jail, the chow hall walls have painted info, no talking.

When I was there I ate real fast... Then started talking to other guy's housed there. Less than a minute later I was abused a bit and then put in ad seg. Administrative segregation. My lazy lawyer got me out a few days later.... Don't **** with cops.

Comment

#mexjewlivesmatter

Comment

Meh... If we should follow the reasoning of some the posters on here that cop was lenient because that man deserved to be shot for resisting arrest and not following the cops orders.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                Yes they Jew!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  In San Bernardino county jail, the chow hall walls have painted info, no talking.

When I was there I ate real fast... Then started talking to other guy's housed there. Less than a minute later I was abused a bit and then put in ad seg. Administrative segregation. My lazy lawyer got me out a few days later.... Don't **** with cops.
                  Hey Zaro you from San Bernadino like Punchr, Tago, Alex Kid? they also from there and also Left Hook Tua.

I think Punchr worked in San bernadino in a used care lot or something.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    Hey Zaro you from San Bernadino like Punchr, Tago, Alex Kid? they also from there and also Left Hook Tua.

I think Punchr worked in San bernadino in a used care lot or something.
                    Nope. I am from Karl street, Palmas, East side San Jose... But.. I was at a ****ty restaurant in San Bernadino, and a lil Tago/Alexkid got down wrong with me, I was in a bad mood so it all worked out. I went to jail for a few days, played spades and slammed domino's.

Never mind pinky... You never played either..

All charges were dropped, but I was able to shoot the **** with my jente.

It's all good baby boy.
                    Last edited by Zaroku; 08-09-2016, 12:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X