Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[video]DBN: GGG should drop the 'mexicna style' moniker & use 'tyson style' instead,,

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [video]DBN: GGG should drop the 'mexicna style' moniker & use 'tyson style' instead,,

start the video at 2:05(after the sexy chick intro of course)

he says that ggg fights nothing like what boxing fans consider the "mexican style" and says that its only hurting him and his image,and selling himself short

Last edited by STAX ON DECK; 10-19-2015, 09:44 PM.

Stupid, I don't think he's seen to many Chavez fights....

Comment

he fights nothing like tyson, he's a lot more patient and isn't nearly as fleet-footed

Comment

LMAO - -Dontae does it again another fail. He said Chavez Sr came in face first!! and referred to Jessie Vargas and that boy Magdaleno as Mexican.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
          LMAO - -Dontae does it again another fail. He said Chavez Sr came in face first!! and referred to Jessie Vargas and that boy Magdaleno as Mexican.
          Jesse Magdaleno (born Jesus Gabriel Magdaleno, November 8, 1991) is a professional boxer from Las Vegas, Nevada. Magdaleno is of Mexican-American descent.

Comment

STAX's my man...this is way over your head -- You have to have duel-citizenship to be considered Mexican-American ; some people think Mexican is a race.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
              STAX's my man...this is way over your head -- You have to have duel-citizenship to be considered Mexican-American ; some people think Mexican is a race.
              most mexicans in the US are very proud of there mexican heritege so of course they consider themselves mexican,when i talk to my mexican homies i would never refer to them as american,and they would not expect to be called one either. just like my homie Roz who is philipino,we dont call him a philipino american lol....hes just phipinlino
              Last edited by STAX ON DECK; 10-19-2015, 10:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                most mexicans in the US are very proud of there mexican heritege so of course they consider themselves mexican,when i talk to my mexican homies i would never refer to them as american,and they would not expect to be called one either. just like my homie Roz who is philipino,we dont call him a philipino american lol....
                It all twisted. people to sensitive and paranoid , just like Dontae.

Comment

Another one of these PRO black youtube channels taking a Hard L, they are lost and exposing themselves non stop now that mayweather is retired. All their boxing knowledge is Mayweather related and they build their youtube channel off that now that hes retired they gotta keep on living and they try to talk boxing about other fighters and make themselves look like idiots.

Comment

Damn people complain about everything!

Comment

Working...
                    X