Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aldo Vs McGregor. Never been this hyped for a fight...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Aldo Vs McGregor. Never been this hyped for a fight...

Congrats to the UFC , i'm a victim of the WWE-like ridiculous hype...

I don't think i was this much hyped for Haye vs Klitschko or Mayweather vs Pac..

I'm gonna be honest here , i don't even give a sh@t about Aldo's division. I mostly focus on the LHW , HW , MW divisions...But the featherweights ? not so much.

But i'm willing to do an exception because of this guy...

I mean WTF ? ! LMFAO !!! This guy is too f@cking much. He's like a combo between Haye/Sonnen on steroids. Unlike Sonnen , i genuinely believe that McGregor is not doing this just as a mere act. I think he really believes in himself 100%.

Is he deluded ? insane ? I don't know , but win or lose , i don't care , i'll be watching this for sure. I'm not rooting for anyone though.

If McGregor loses , (after all the monumental sh@t talk) , he'll have the biggest humiliation of his career.

If he wins , he's likely to become UFC's biggest cash cow since Anderson Silva. (i think that's already the case)

I want Mcgregor to win but I have a feeling Aldo is going to beat the shyt out of him in embarassing fashion.

Comment

McGregor is the genuine article but I don't know, he's been poking the sleeping giant often and a lot.

I'll be cheering on Conor but I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Jose turns back into the old-Jose and tears him a new one.

Comment

Fan of both guys but I'm rooting for McGreGOAT.

Comment

Originally posted by lightsout15 View Post
          I want Mcgregor to win but I have a feeling Aldo is going to beat the shyt out of him in embarassing fashion.

Yeah I like McGregor's style but honestly he hasn't fought much of the better fighters and I believe Aldo is going to fvk him up bad. I wouldn't be surprised if Mc wins because he doeslook confident, but all that goes away once you get hit.

Comment

Conor's got this.

KO within tree rounds.

Lock.

Comment

if mcgregor wins... i think UFC really gonna grow bigger..
              we need something big in boxing!!

Comment

Aldo should be able to chop him up en route to a clear decision.

Comment

The fight is off Aldo suffered a fractured rib training!

Comment

I can't believe how many people are suckered into the McGregor hype. You'd think boxing fans would be more educated and able to see how limited the guy is. He is the epitome of "hype job". Yea, I'd love it if a guy like him was legit but he's clearly not.

The ufc won't dare switch this up to another competitive match like Edgar or anyone else from the top 5 because their cash cow gets murked. If they're going to cash him out, they're doing it for the big bucks, in a title match.

Comment

Working...
                    X