This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    How can Zimmerman possibly get a fair trial when the Liberal media is so powerful? Even the misinformed President is blindly supporting Trayvon

(from last night)

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post

Zimmerman is pretty fucked even with facts presented in his favor. All cause of color! SMH!

We live in a society where if you disagree with a person of color, you're marked as racist. Shit M Jackson was touching little kids and if you say something about him, "you racist!". If you talk shit about R Kelly being a pedo bear, "you racist!".

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
      Zimmerman is pretty fucked even with facts presented in his favor. All cause of color! SMH!

We live in a society where if you disagree with a person of color, you're marked as racist. Shit M Jackson was touching little kids and if you say something about him, "you racist!". If you talk shit about R Kelly being a pedo bear, "you racist!".
      If you criticized Trayvon's girlfriend for being ghetto and unprofessional.
      "you racist". If Zimmerman is found guilty it will be solely because of the pressures that society is putting on the jury.

They will want to avoid a riot at all cost. Just like with O.J. when people were actually supporting him and violence was a real concern.

Comment

• GZ should never have gotten out the car.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          If you criticized Trayvon's girlfriend for being ghetto and unprofessional.
          "you racist". If Zimmerman is found guilty it will be solely because of the pressures that society is putting on the jury.

They will want to avoid a riot at all cost. Just like with O.J. when people were actually supporting him and violence was a real concern.

I think they'll riot either way. Not the first time. Society is ****ed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Master Pimpin View Post
            GZ should never have gotten out the car.
            Agreed.

And TM should of went home instead of punch GZ in the nose and smash his head off concrete.
            Last edited by deliveryman; 07-01-2013, 10:39 AM.

Comment

• Even if Zimmerman isn't convicted of murder, some lunatic will probably try to kill him. He's screwed either way.

Comment

• This is nothing like the OJ Simpson case. Zimmer**** needs to be convicted of atleast something because he's guilty of going after him and instigating a fight that resulted in the tragedy. If you're packing and you're instigating a fight against a guy who YOU believe is up to no good, what do you expect to happen? Convict this soft spoken imbecile.

Comment

• First two days were disastrous for the prosecution. I don't think that Zimmerman is going to get anything to be honest.

I think that the biggest hurdle he has to overcome, is why he followed the kid when he was specifically told not to.

Outside of that, it's not going good for the prosecution.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                    First two days were disastrous for the prosecution. I don't think that Zimmerman is going to get anything to be honest.

I think that the biggest hurdle he has to overcome, is why he followed the kid when he was specifically told not to.

Outside of that, it's not going good for the prosecution.
                    He wasn't specifically told not to follow him. They asked if he was following him and the dispatcher said "we don't need you to do that."

I do agree with you though. With all of the details and testimony of the neighbors who witnessed this, it's definitely in Zimmerman's favor.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                      He wasn't specifically told not to follow him. They asked if he was following him and the dispatcher said "we don't need you to do that."

I do agree with you though. With all of the details and testimony of the neighbors who witnessed this, it's definitely in Zimmerman's favor.
                      "We don't need you to do that" is telling him not to follow. That's semantics and I don't think the prosecution will have a hard time making that same point.

You can even hear him saying "ok" in the phone conversation and he followed anyway. That's the biggest hurdle he's going to have to overcome because if he didn't follow the kid, he wouldn't be dead so there's some obvious negligence there.

Comment

Working...
                      X