No announcement yet.

"Floyd is a great fighter!! #Honored" - Devon Alexander

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please be honoured to be mentioned

That's very funny if that's what he means.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      Please be honoured to be mentioned

That's very funny if that's what he means.
      Devon and Floyd are close. After the Urango fight, Floyd called him up personally and told him he was next in line and he was passing the torch. They talk on twitter too.

I'm sure he's just being respectful that he put his name out there.

Comment

I really hope you guys are right.

Canelo vs. Trout is now confirmed. Mayweather vs. Guerrero pretty much makes attending this fight a must for me. They're talking Mares vs. Ponce DeLeon as well.

* busts nut *

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
          Devon and Floyd are close. After the Urango fight, Floyd called him up personally and told him he was next in line and he was passing the torch. They talk on twitter too.

I remember when he said "Devon Alexander is the future P4P King after I leave"

He said the same thing about Chad Dawson too once upon a time

Looks like we could get a long awaited announcement tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by mconstantine View Post
            I really hope you guys are right.

Canelo vs. Trout is now confirmed. Mayweather vs. Guerrero pretty much makes attending this fight a must for me. They're talking Mares vs. Ponce DeLeon as well.

* busts nut *
            Yeah I heard Mares-Ponce could land in April or May, with Velez now getting injured.

Mayweather-Guerrero
            Alvarez-Trout
            Mares-Ponce

Damn what a good card that'd be.

Comment

LMAO...............LMAO............JMM and I were right, Floyd is scurred of da Ghost......woooowee - love being right.

Comment

I've been reading on several sites the past couple wees that we won't hear anything through major media outlets until the NSAC meeting which happens the last week of February. Could be bull though.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post

Lol. I'm sure his grateful for the entirety of boxing being telling him what an awful opponent he would be alright. That's the sort of gift you'll never forget.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    LMAO...............LMAO............JMM and I were right, Floyd is scurred of da Ghost......woooowee - love being right.
                    devin confirmed it was false

Comment

I thought devon was the next big thing after he KO'd Urango i used to be huge on him

Comment

Working...
                      X