No announcement yet.

Quillin gives more excuses not to fight Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
    KC was approached for GG's 2 HBO dates, both in NY state. How's that neutral ground, I thought KC reps NY, or is it BK only?

There's no doubt NJikam ducked him. WBA orders fight, NJikam purse bid no show, drops interim belt.
    I agree, I was just saying the kc wants him ggg to get at least 2 more wins, because than their maximizing their earning power. But I was referring to why Sturm chose not to fight ggg

Comment

• Originally posted by elijahlyric View Post
      L

Point is guys believe everything team GGG says. That's my point, and by the way I believe Arum would of because fighters like GGG wasn't Pavliks kryptonite it was athletic or pure boxers. And that's what I'm getting at. Guys are reluctant to fight overseas, and that's why a lot of GGG' s fights didn't come to fruition. Now I'm not missing your point, I just choose to see the other facts.
      You don't have to listen to team GGG, observe other guys actions. 2 guys dropped belts when mandated to fight him, Sturm paid off the WBA (per Oener) to drag out the mandatory. KC wants GGG to build his name first, like he did lmao. Macklin's people approached for both dates, no interest despite Mack still chasing his first belt. You heard DiBella. Who's left?

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Golovkin is a champ as well, maybe you forgot.

He offered a neutral turf fight, not even on his own turf, it doesnt get any more fair then that
        I missed nothing I'm referring to the Sturm duck. My point is Sturm ducks everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by elijahlyric View Post
          I missed nothing I'm referring to the Sturm duck. My point is Sturm ducks everyone
          Not quite as blatant as that. Pavlik, Taylor, Hopkins, these guys were never Sturms mandatory.

Anyways, let's just see some fights. Im tired of all these excuses.

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
            Not quite as blatant as that. Pavlik, Taylor, Hopkins, these guys were never Sturms mandatory.

Anyways, let's just see some fights. Im tired of all these excuses.
            Amen to that!

Comment

• Bottom line is he should.d fight GGG. I'm all for build up but he is in no position to look down his nose. Take the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                at first he's talking about money. Then he starts talking about Daniel Geal and his WBA title. Well, someone needs to inform Peter that Geale was stripped of that title and it now belongs to Golovkin. Golovkin is the sole WBA Middleweight champion.

I just single handedly destroyed Quillin's entire argument & logic.

Using his own words and logic, Golovkin should be the first person on his list to fight besides Martinez. Period.
                Not to mention at first he's saying golovkin is a nobody here so he wont fight him and later he says its crazy that geale has never had a fight here.

Comment

• Why the fuk are mofos talking sturm. Of course he's a garbage a$$ duck. He's a good win for geale though.

Comment

• Lmfao the people defending this are ri-fucking-diculous. Quilling is dogshit, he's lucky if he even gets past Guerrero and I really hope he doesn't cause Guerrero publicly already went up to GGG's face and asked him to fight. No pussyfooting around with Guerrero and GG. These are fucking boxers not lame ass divas who think they're greater than they are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
                      Lmfao the people defending this are ri-fucking-diculous. Quilling is dogshit, he's lucky if he even gets past Guerrero and I really hope he doesn't cause Guerrero publicly already went up to GGG's face and asked him to fight. No pussyfooting around with Guerrero and GG. These are fucking boxers not lame ass divas who think they're greater than they are.
                      Good post...

Comment

Working...
                      X