No announcement yet.

Post all Sandy Hook related posts here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post

I hate conspiracies, I hate conspiracy theories BUT there are a lot of strange things shown here.

cliffs
    -second shooter found, never mentioned again
    -supposed AR that was used was found in shooters trunk
    -victims dad Robbie Parker "acting" before his press conference(video was questioned on this site)
    -a Emilie Parker Fund Facebook page is made before knowing whether she has been killed or not
    -some facebook posts from the page have been removed(I hate myself for looking this up)
    -emilie is seen with President Obama(I think it's her sister) after the fact
    -crazy pedo guy invites six kids into his house and never calls the cops
    -crazy pedo guy can't get his story straight
    -crazy pedo guy works for the Screen Actors Guild(whatever that means)
    -chief medical examiner seems like a complete moron
    -no children ever seen
    -no emt's ever seen near the school
    -department of homeland security were running an exercise 20 minutes away from the school
    -exercise was titled "FEMA L-366 Planning for the needs of Children in Disaster" off the Department of Emergency Service & Public Protection
    -a R.I.P. Victoria Soto Facebook page was created four days before the shooting (and has since been taken down)
    -a few other sites/funds were created before the shooting, regarding the shooting(timezones maybe?)

I hate myself for making this thread, but it's a Saturday and I am at home drinking(forever alone).
    Conspiracy theorists are indifferent to the lives of the children that were murdered and indifferent to the feelings of the bereaved parents. The above nonsense is a mixture of lies and absurd lies. One of the hallmarks of ridiculous conspiracy theories is that they ascribe to a culprits both hyper-competence and bungling incompetence.

For example in this case they carry out this seemless operation of the murder of children and successfully frame a culprit without any issues. But then they get the work experience intern to set up the tribute page on Facebook and he does it a day early!

"Hmm. This plan to kill a whole bunch of schoolchildren in order to [something something something] for our evil overlords is almost complete. But something is missing... nobody is going to have any sympathy at all for scores of dead children and their parents if there isn't a facebook tribute page. Sure it could happen on its own, but it's not the sort of detail that can be left to chance. Dave the intern! After you finished that filing go and make a Facebook tribute page!"

Think for a few seconds.

Comment

what has me baffaled is that they woulda by now leaked some pictures of the victims this story lacks evidence there irrelevant to the conversation but how is it we have pictures of dead superstars like micheal jackson/whitney houston/the guy from soul-train but not one single picture or video of this guy doin it or the victims idk theres something fishy bout this story

Comment

Originally posted by nm2tx32 View Post
        I am a complete and utter moron.
        I've cleared up your post for you so that nothing got lost in the nuance.

Comment

Ok, its obvious what really happened.

First, we have to start with the Kennedy assassination. The man killed was not Kennedy but rather a look alike. The real JFK was in the fact the shooter and he used Lee Harvey Oswald as a patsy.

JFK is still alive and well today at 96 years old, residing at the infamous Nazi Moon Base, along with Neil Armstrong, who obviously faked his own death as ordered by NASA to cover up the fake moon landing.

But of course that's all common knowledge. Now that I got that out of the way, let's take a look at what happened in CT that day:

The parents of those children killed were in fact part of a secret elite force designed to infiltrate the Nazi Moon Base. The shootings were a message. Those parents might be next if their investigation is not called off.

You want proof? HA! Typical sheep, always wanting real hard evidence. Let the government lie and lie and lie some more.
          Last edited by Derranged; 01-13-2013, 10:16 PM.

Comment

The only thing worse than conspiracy theorists are those uber nerds who try and show how cool they are on the internet by laughing off every little question about something and labeling everyone who even dares think twice about something a tin hat wearing loony.

Now this is the 1st i'm hearing of a so called conspiracy regarding this event and quite frankly i do not know enough about it to think anything about it. I've only seen a small part of that video in the OP as i don't usually watch these so called conspiracy videos as IMO they do the same thing they accuse others of doing ie brainwashing people into believing their side of the story, however can one of you cool internet dudes explain to me what's going on in the part where that robbie parker fella is laughing around one second and then doing the sob act a second later when he knows the camera is on him?

Comment

Whatever happened to Lanza's girlfriend and friend being missing?

Oh and I thought Lanza killed his father?

Oh and I thought Lanzas brother was arrested at the school?

I thought the long gun was in the trunk?

This story stinks and I dont believe the official story at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                The only thing worse than conspiracy theorists are those uber nerds who try and show how cool they are on the internet by laughing off every little question about something and labeling everyone who even dares think twice about something a tin hat wearing loony.
                The important thing is that you've found a way to feel superior to both.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  The important thing is that you've found a way to feel superior to both.
                  me?

Wouldn't say superior, rather in the middle, you know that 'couldn't give a flying ****' stage?

I said in my post i don't know enough about this event to say it's a conspiracy and i quite frankly don't care.

Not about this, not about 9/11, not about any other conspiracy theory.

Comment

Anyone else hear the report of the nuns? Where are they? Why were schools warned about nuns with guns and then nothing was ever said again?

I did find these though:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/chi-sh...,4985163.photo

2 Nuns leaving sandy hook.

Comment

I have a question as a parent would you let your child be idenifeid by photo only? Would you go home the night of the shooting knowing that you can't see your kid?

And how in the **** did they have all those photos on the media of the dead kids that quick? It was still chaos.

Comment

Working...
                      X