Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which fight would you rather see Amir Khan vs. Victor Ortiz or Khan vs. Garcia II?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which fight would you rather see Amir Khan vs. Victor Ortiz or Khan vs. Garcia II?

I would rather see Amir Khan vs. Victor Ortiz because it is the true meaning of a crossroads fight and personally I think Danny Garcia ko's Khan again in the rematch but I am not sure how the Khan vs Ortiz fight would go.

I agree but khan doesnt seem to want any part of 147.

Comment

Khan needs to rematch Garcia. It already looks bad that he hasn't rematched any of the guys who gave him a tough fight/knocked him out, for one reason or another. He already ducked a Prescott rematch when it mattered. He dodged a Maidana rematch. The Peterson fight fell through because of PEDs, so that is not Khan's fault. And now skipping a Garcia rematch would look terrible on Khan, and he has a much better chance at beating Garcia than beating Ortiz. Ortiz may knock him out much worse than Garcia would.

Comment

I'd rather see Garcia-Khan 2.

And I believe it will happen.

Comment

I personally like Amir Khan but I Victor Oritz would brutalize him in the ring. I'd rather Khan fight Garcia.

I'm not writing Ortiz off yet. He will get his name back into the mix at 147.

Comment

Khan vs Ortiz is a mismatch...never gonna happen. If PEDerson could bully Khan like nothing, Ortiz is way more of a bully in the ring.

Comment

I think khan would lose both fights. I'd rather see the ortiz fight because he's always exciting and a garcia rematch would just be the same thing

Comment

Khan Garcia 2 then if he moves to 147 Ortiz

Comment

Amir Khan is Done

Matthysse vs Khan ... Khan Murdered in the Ring .. This Fight is Funny

Garcia vs Khan II Boring Fight , Ortiz is done.. Josesito Lopez is better opp than Ortiz at this Moment. Lopez destroys Khan easy

Comment

Khan-Garcia II

Comment

Working...
                    X