No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Doctors in Philippines Concerned Over Pacquiao's Health

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HolyGhost View Post
    Marquez should take advantage of this situationa. "Quickly, kick his face while he is knocked out"
    Stupid. Just plain idiotic and stupid.

Comment

• No question "injury" did occur with the concussion which is what a knockout is. This hardly means Pacquiao's carreer is over. His career is over if he keeps dicking around with politics

Comment

• I have my own online Parkinsons diagnosis of two boxers we all know:

First is from Las Vegas. He stutters whenever he gets asked "When are you going to fight Pacquiao?"

The second one is from Mexico, he shakes uncontrollably (before the fourth fight) whenever he is reminded he lost 3 times to Pacquiao.

There you go!

Comment

• marqueaz was juiced up on PEDs hence why he looked big, all mucsle, speed, and tremendous power..at the age 39 when your supposed to be going the opposite way, its like Benjamin Button when on PEDs haha

He hired that crook and dodgy conditioner hernandez exactly to get him all juiced up...think the whole world knows what marquez has been up to...

Comment

• Originally posted by handsome1-1 View Post
            marqueaz was juiced up on PEDs hence why he looked big, all mucsle, speed, and tremendous power..at the age 39 when your supposed to be going the opposite way, its like Benjamin Button when on PEDs haha

He hired that crook and dodgy conditioner hernandez exactly to get him all juiced up...think the whole world knows what marquez has been up to...
            Wast he working with Heredia in the 3rd fight as well..?

Whats your excuse for that one?

Comment

• Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
              Yup. Exactly right. I am as fair as they come but I also know a BS win when I am watching one. I know the Science of boxing unlike others who are just haters and biased fans. The power behind each punch was highly unusual on the part of Marquez who was all of a sudden stronger than Manny. Manny was always a puncher but Marquez all of a sudden KO's the best fighter in the world? And at 40 yrs. old? Not happening unless he cheats. All of a sudden he starts lifting weights and hired A.H. People are biased idiots. No 40 yr. old can beat a fighter of Manny's caliber. Marquez looked slow and OLD and Manny was close to stopping him. Even though the punch was well-timed by Marquez, it's the shocking power behind it that raised my eye-brow. Actually the first KD was unusual. Manny saw the punch coming and covered up but the force behind it was shocking. If The Ghost did this to Mayweather, this site would be in disbelief. Like I said, bogus and biased fans on here. Not realistic ones.
              Biased rubbish.

Marquez did not necessarily have any extra power, he's never connected that well against Pacquiao before. It's all speculation based on the way Marquez looks. So you can decide Marquez is on PED's because you saw him on TV, but a doctor is not allowed to suspect early signs of parkinsons via TV footage?

Also, it doesn't appear you watched the fight. Manny was not covering up at all for the first knockdown. He thought the punch was going to his ribs so his hands were low. Punch hit him clean on the chops, nothing suspicious at all about that.

I've got nothing but respect for Manny but people like you who dish out this ill informed crap have done nothing but give Manny a bad name amongst true boxing fans.

What is more suspicious is the way Manny tore through much larger fighters since 2008, flattened a few on the way, and suddenly is half the fighter he was, throwing less punches and having less power.

Comment

• House can diagnose from TV so maybe these Dr's can too

Comment

• Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                  yup......marquez felt he got robbed 3 times. he said in the 24/7 that he has gone beyond being mad and that this rivalry became personal for him. that right there is the motive for him to hire a known steroid dealer/guru/chemist to give him the power to get a KO win. also add to the fact that he looked more ripped and bigger than when he fought floyd at ww. why hire a known steroid dealer and chemist to be your strength and conditioning coach? marquez's win will forever be tainted by the fact that he had a known steroid dealer and chemist prepare him.
                  Actually he hired him before the 3rd fight. And before the Mayweather fight he had only campaigned at lightweight twice, and saying he had this newfound power when he's KO% is better than pacquiaos is simply a biased opinion. If he really had hulk like power than the fights woulda ended in the 5th round, when he caught him perfectly, a few secs after being KD. So weather he hired a chemist or not it's irrelevant to what ppl like you are crying about. You "fans", I mean that sarcastically, only care about an excuse for your fighter's lack of defense. Fact is, if malinaggi woulda landed that punch PAC woulda been floored. Also, what gets me upset is, there has been rampant PED use in the whole sport and PAC has raised suspicion the most, why isn't he being held to the same standard? I honestly don't know if Marquez juiced or not but I do know that his craft will always outdo pacquiao's, because his aggression has many holes, and a master boxer will always exploit his opponents weakness.

Comment

• As long as GOD-FR33 is around, I could never be the worst poster from Milwaukee. Even if I tried.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                      People need to realize the sacrifices pac has made for the sport with his regular tough competion and this is a testament to that fact. JMM although brave enough to fight pac often has had easier opponents than Pac by far.

And to think some people think they can criticise Pacs choice of opponents is anyones guess. When you are as over-hyped as Pac you cant burn the candle at both ends somethings got to give
                      Fixed.....

Comment

Working...
                      X