• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the f#ck.. ?

do what you think is right, man.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
      Now that would be something BS community def could help with!

TS I would happily take one for the team and cum on you GF.
      No problem. so long as i can bust my load over your face first big boy

Originally posted by purecyse View Post
      While I haven't dealt with that fetish before, I believe it falls into the category of something that was done to her by another young man and she liked it so much that she's decided that that is the only way she's going to get off.

This works because, in most instances, a woman can always find some man to cater to her wants, no matter how inconvenient, as long as the possibility of sex is there.

So, first, I would point out that she's forcing you to do something that reminds her of some other guy.

Second, none of this is a problem, even without those, I'm almost positive she has the same "pleasure" points as other girls. If you have good sex together, along with the months both of you have invested in whatever relationship you have, eventually she will reach a point where she is willing to compromise and you don't have to do it EVERYtime.

Until then, slowly put her in positions where she doesn't have time to think of those chocolatey treats. Two that come to mind are quickies in unusual places and, after having her stay over, catch her as she's starting to stir...warm her up by kissing her neck/ back (this should also reveal your intentions) and slide in to home base.
      yeah i think it's from a previous relationship and she loved it a lot. which is kind of annoying as in a sense she hasn't let go if it has to be done all the time. im going to try and put her in those sorts of situations where it's not possible to have maltesers and see how it goes.

thanks for all the other feedback. i am going to roll with it in the short term. like you all say it could be worse and maltesers are an ok chocolate. dont mind eating them. so long as she doesnt start putting them elsewhere and expect me to eat them after

Comment

Could be lobster tails instead of lil' balls of chocolate, and that would break your bank.

Comment

thats weird as hell....she has issues...put her ass in line

Comment

2/10

Terrible trolling, original idea but poorly executed.

Comment

atleast she isnt into scat

Comment

Maybe it's because chocolate is high in L-Dopamine. When Dopamine level increase in the brain, the sensation of pleasure is also increased. If she works out and take care of herself maybe she knows that.

As for the specific brand, maybe she just likes the taste.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                  my advice is very simple, if you want to keep having sex with her, go buy a year supply of these maltesers...
                  Lmao....... Buy stock in that ****.

Comment

Obvious troll thread is obvious. Good work though.

Comment

just **** on her chest and tell her it's chocolate

Comment

Working...
                      X