sequels that piss da living hell out of you

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    I thought maggie was a perfect choice
    Maggie Gyllenhall was a terrible choice, the whole time I was like, Batman is all sad cause he can't have this ugly broad? the Broad looks like skeletor,

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      Every Halloween sequel other than 4 sucks. The Rob Zombie versions are abortions that should have been burned rather than shown in theaters.

The Godfather 3 angers me like no other sequel.
      I liked the Zombie remake

Comment

I thought matrix reloaded was pants compared to the first one "take the red pill and see how deep the rabbit hole goes"

Comment

Oh and dare I say the original power rangers movie was the greatest power ranger movie of all time

Comment

Friday the 13th part V in which the killer isn't even Jason it's some pissed off EMT. Part VIII in which the majority of the movie takes place on a boat. The NYC scenes were shot mostly in Canada. Jason movies are supposed to be stupid but those two plus all the ones after VIII are beyond that.

Wishmaster 3 and 4. Didn't have Andrew Divoff. That guy IS the wishmaster. Instead they replaced him some other actor that just didn't fit the part.

Alien vs. Predator Requiem. I thought the first AvP sucked because they made it PG-13. Figured if they made it rated R they would improve. This movie proved just how wrong I was. Damn near wanted to walk out the theater.

Transformers Revenge of the Fallen. I did walk out.

Batman and Robin. Without a doubt one of the worst movies of all time starring good actors.

Superman IV The Quest for Peace. You could tell it was cheaply made. The plot was dumb with a nuclear man and a kidnapped woman breathing in space.

Comment

The Rise of Taj and Son of the Mask

The first Van Wilder was kind of good with it's funny moments but the second one was not needed. I guess they wanted to catch momentum because the actor was hot at that moment. Didn't work for me, it's somewhat a rip of the revenge of the nerds.

Son of the Mask was just awful on it's own and the fact that is the sequel to a movie that made me laugh as a kid pisses me off.

Also I haven't seen the 4th Bourne movie but the fact that they made a fourth pissed me off. No Damon wtf? I understand it's not about him anymore and it's supposed to explain Threadstone but fuck it I don't want to see it.

Comment

all the american pie stuff after american wedding or something

Comment

This piece of shit.

Fucking aliens?

Fucking hoverboards?

Fucking cyberpunks on jetpacks?

Fuuuuck.

Comment

Terminator 3 was absolute crap. They turned John connor into a homeless junky/***** whiny *****.

Comment

Originally posted by ciscofromoc View Post
                      Maggie Gyllenhall was a terrible choice, the whole time I was like, Batman is all sad cause he can't have this ugly broad? the Broad looks like skeletor,
                      Thats what made her the perfect choice....she wasnt some super hot james bonds type girl

She was a more down to earth, regular looking broad

Comment

Working...
                      X