Collapse
No announcement yet.

China Swimming Ye Shiwen Dopes! Its humanly impossible to beat a men's record

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• China Swimming Ye Shiwen Dopes! Its humanly impossible to beat a men's record

I smell dope and this one is doping for sure!

Obviously doped...

Comment

The Americans are coming hard at the Chinese star. Did an American finish second or something?

Edit: just checked, the US swimmer Elisabeth Beisel took silver lol

Where were all the accusations when Marion Jones was stealing 3 Olympic golds in 2000?

Comment

The team was tested last week with one girl testing positive.

Ye Shiwen got past the same test all clear so there is no reason to believe she's doped. Especially after coming out clean after tests.
        Last edited by Terrel; 07-31-2012, 12:44 AM.

Comment

China is owning everyone right now. US mad.

Comment

She didn't beat lochte, he had like 23 seconds on her, she swam a faster final lap while lochte cruised

Her time in the mens race would have seen her coming a bad last place

Stop perpetrating this myth please

Comment

A 15 year old Lithuanian girl also won gold in the 100m breast-stroke, the kids are taking over.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                A 15 year old Lithuanian girl also won gold in the 100m breast-stroke, the kids are taking over.
                I'm surprised no one is accusing her of implanting testosterone pellets in her **** because she won gold. Sad ****s, man.

Comment

They're just bad losers.

Comment

no doubt she's doped out of her mind...women are not strong enough to beat a man's record...it wouldn't surprise me if evil Chinese scientist made steroids that were undetectable to Olympic style drug testing...

Comment

Working...
                    X