No announcement yet.

Pedro sosa in coma UPDATE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pedro sosa in coma UPDATE

Anybody else seen pedro sosa in the news? He's in a coma after he and his sister got out of the car to check up on an accident in the car in front of them when a car came flying from behind them and blasted them off the highway where they were sent flying and landing 75 feet below. He barely survived and is in a coma, his younger sister passed away though and is a mother. God bless them both and my condolences to his family. He was a great young amateur boxer from NY.

yes I heard it was in the bronx or something. sad! he's a golden glove champ right?

Comment

My condolences. This weather is just not right. The accident was caused from the icy highway. I'm in New Jersey now and tree branches everywhere were hitting pavements and streets like Puerto Ricans' knees on a canvas because the snow proved too heavy on the autumn leaves. No electricity at my home until Wednesday.

Comment

that's just sad, trying to be good samaritan and help people who had an accident and got killed or possibly die by doing the good thing...tsk tsk

my condolences for his sister, what chances does Pedro have surviving?

Comment

Such a tragedy, that's why you should NEVER get out of your car on a busy highway especially if you're trying to help someone you really need to analyze your environment. These things happen all the time even to cops who pull people over.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Ivey View Post
            Such a tragedy, that's why you should NEVER get out of your car on a busy highway especially if you're trying to help someone you really need to analyze your environment. These things happen all the time even to cops who pull people over.
            that's good advise...

Comment

Apparently he's in a coma but stable now, they thought he wasnt going to make it, but he stabalized and, yes he's a GG champ, and yes you should always analyze the situation but damn when, you try to do good bsd always happens. R.i.p. to jennefer.

Comment

is this guy an amatuer guy or something? cant find his boxrec

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Training View Post
                  is this guy an amatuer guy or something? cant find his boxrec
                  Yea he was in the top 5 in the nation and was supposed to turn pro on Monday. Seen him fight in person at the National Pals he's a great talent.

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
                    Yea he was in the top 5 in the nation and was supposed to turn pro on Monday. Seen him fight in person at the National Pals he's a great talent.
                    damn,Hope he recovers well.

Comment

Working...
                    X