Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wladimir Klitschko vs. David Haye: a real-life battle of good vs. evil

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haye vs wlad is 4 days away, the biggest HW fight in years, and the threads about it are generating some good talk.

Mayweather had a presser for his fight in September and one thread had 500 posts in 3 hrs.

Now which fight is bigger?

Comment

Haye seems like one of the good guys. I gotta give him major props because he has clearly gotten under Wlads skin. This isn't going to be your typical Wlad fight where the opponent has lost before the fight has even began. This is a real fight, and seeing as Haye has already gotten under his skin, 1 up Haye so far.

Kevin Iole was being interviewed on Jim Rome today and was talking about the last time he seen someone bother someone so much like this was Floyd Mayweather V Chico Corrales. Iole went on to say that Chico was not the same going into the fight and the same could be said for Wlad right now.
      Wlad seems confident but the closer we inch towards the fight the more I lean towards Haye. Confident on the outside but a bit shook on the inside.

Wlad can certainly win and if it was anyone else not as talented as Haye, I'd say the whole taunting wouldn't have any kind of outcome but the thing is Haye is pretty good and the whole buildup might be just enough to allow him to come out as the victor.

Comment

Originally posted by rich6666 View Post
        Numpty, i supported Haye, and respected him knowing he will always step up to the plate and face the most formidable heavyweight in the last 5 years.

You are just plain weird. What happened to the DeGale sig? That soon came and went. Don't get me started on the Froch sig. You are a *** rider plain and simple. True fans stick with their fighter through thick and thin.

You're a ........Joke
        I have followed Haye since his debut you clown. But I am a boxing fan first and Im not gonna support Haye fighting one of the least formidable heavyweights of all time in Audley....sorry.

Dick riders support everything a boxer does and never criticises them.

I dont understand the point you're making? I change my sig on a regular basis. I still support DeGale and Froch.

Nice try....biiitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
          Haye vs wlad is 4 days away, the biggest HW fight in years, and the threads about it are generating some good talk.

Mayweather had a presser for his fight in September and one thread had 500 posts in 3 hrs.

It obviously depends on where you live. Worldwide I'd say Haye/Wlad is a bigger event and more important. Here in the states though, Haye/Wlad is not a big event and am surprised that it got any radio time. Mayweather is a bigger name than either Haye or Wlad, so his fight is big worldwide too.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post

I'm not sure judging the fights by no. of threads on the internet is really a valid comparison, particularly on a site with a majority US make-up. Somehow I don't think they'd be talking as much about Mayweather/Ortiz on German, Ukrainian and UK boxing forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              I have followed Haye since his debut you clown. But I am a boxing fan first and Im not gonna support Haye fighting one of the least formidable heavyweights of all time in Audley....sorry.

Dick riders support everything a boxer does and never criticises them.

I dont understand the point you're making? I change my sig on a regular basis. I still support DeGale and Froch.

Nice try....biiitch.
              A *** Rider aka you Only supports sportsmen when they are at the top.

You only jumped on the bangwagon a few days ago. Pathetic, glory hunter. You are not a true fan or any fan. You are worse than my work colleagues who jump on the Haye train, disgusting.

Comment

A *** Rider aka you Only supports sportsmen when they are at the top.

You only jumped on the bangwagon a few days ago. Pathetic, glory hunter. You are not a true fan or any fan. You are worse than my work colleagues who jump on the Haye train, disgusting.
                And when was David Haye not "on top"? The issue is that he was on top and not making the right fights. Its not like he lost a fight and I stopped supporting him. You are a very confused little man.

So are you saying you supported him fighting the likes of Audley? That was the fight you wanted to see? Fuk off and get off my fukin nuts you ****.

Comment

Freedom is getting nervous haha!

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    And when was David Haye not "on top"? The issue is that he was on top and not making the right fights. Its not like he lost a fight and I stopped supporting him. You are a very confused little man.

So are you saying you supported him fighting the likes of Audley? That was the fight you wanted to see? Fuk off and get off my fukin nuts you ****.
                    You need to stop chasing. Stop and think for a minuet.

You flamed, talked down a man when he wasn't making the decisions/fights you wanted, Is that what you are saying? But then you jump on his nuts when he does? That to me is a tad weird, and to be honest freaky.

I'm not saying you are the next Huntley, But possibly someone the authorities need to be seriously looking at.

You are a *** Rider, simple.

Comment

You need to stop chasing. Stop and think for a minuet.

You flamed, talked down a man when he wasn't making the decisions/fights you wanted, Is that what you are saying? But then you jump on his nuts when he does? That to me is a tad weird, and to be honest freaky.

I'm not saying you are the next Huntley, But possibly someone the authorities need to be seriously looking at.

You are a *** Rider, simple.
                      Its weird to you because you are the *** rider. You are projecting. Like I said, you are a very confused little slag. You dont seem to understand the concept of being a *** rider very well. A *** rider is one who rides a person's *** no matter what they do - like you clearly do with Haye. You obviously saw him on Jonathan Ross, thought he was "cute" and have refused to remove his penis from your mouth ever since.

A true fan is someone who can both praise and criticise their favourite fighters in equal measures. Its called being OBJECTIVE.

Please try to recognise the difference you abortion.

Comment

Working...
                      X