Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

video-nazim richardson: Pac is the rubiks cube of boxing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• video-nazim richardson: Pac is the rubiks cube of boxing!!!!!!!!!!!!

why not floyd??????

bwahahahaha this comes not from pac's uncle bwahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Gino Ross View Post
    why not floyd??????

bwahahahaha this comes not from pac's uncle bwahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
    Because naazim knows it hurts too much to admit this is what Floyd really is.

Lets see the compare and contrast.

RUBIKS CUBES ARE DIFFICULT TO SOLVE (FOR MORONS ANYWAY)

No one has ever beaten Floyd, ever!! No one has ever won 6 rounds against him, ever!!

He beat naazims fighter in a lopsided win lol, where naazims fighter only won x1 round...lol

How in the hell can a man you have never fought with multiple losses be called a rubiks cube???

No one can solve a rubiks cube if they have never attempted and this is shanes first attempt they have never been in the ring...

As I stated when NAAZIM WAS TALKING **** AND PEOPLE WERE SAYING FLOYD WOULD LOSE TO SHANE BECAUSE OF NAAZIM, I STATED THE TRUTH...

NAAZIM IS JUST A DECENT TRAINER, HE NEVER OFFERED ANY SOLUTION TO SHANE WHEN FLOYD BEAT HIS ASS!!!

"SWIM WITHOUT GETTING WET, DRAGONS SHOOTING FIREBALLS, COLD TOWEL, I GOTTA HIT YOU WITH THIS WATER BECAUSE YOU FADING ON ME."

He took a shot at mayweathers law troubles talking about shane was cut from a different cloth. Yep hes (SHANE) divorced, he cheated, and used enhancement drugs etc. Hardly the role model.

HES BITTER, I HOPE THAT ANSWERS YOUR QUESTION.

I stated facts.
    Last edited by QADASHBANYAH; 02-24-2011, 06:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by QADASHBANYAH View Post
      Because naazim knows it hurts too much to admit this is what Floyd really is.

Lets see the compare and contrast.

RUBIKS CUBES ARE DIFFICULT TO SOLVE (FOR MORONS ANYWAY)

No one has ever beaten Floyd, ever!! No one has ever won 6 rounds against him, ever!!

He beat naazims fighter in a lopsided win lol, where naazims fighter only won x1 round...lol

How in the hell can a man you have never fought with multiple losses be called a rubiks cube???

No one can solve a rubiks cube if they have never attempted and this is shanes first attempt they have never been in the ring...

As I stated when NAAZIM WAS TALKING **** AND PEOPLE WERE SAYING FLOYD WOULD LOSE TO SHANE BECAUSE OF NAAZIM, I STATED THE TRUTH...

NAAZIM IS JUST A DECENT TRAINER, HE NEVER OFFERED ANY SOLUTION TO SHANE WHEN FLOYD BEAT HIS ASS!!!

"SWIM WITHOUT GETTING WET, DRAGONS SHOOTING FIREBALLS, COLD TOWEL, I GOTTA HIT YOU WITH THIS WATER BECAUSE YOU FADING ON ME."

He took a shot at mayweathers law troubles talking about shane was cut from a different cloth. Yep hes (SHANE) divorced, he cheated, and used enhancement drugs etc. Hardly the role model.

HES BITTER, I HOPE THAT ANSWERS YOUR QUESTION.

I stated facts.
      am sure u cant solve rubiks cube. coz shane has a 2 rounder condition....btw, floyd cheated...he used xylocaine to numb his hands!!!!!!!!!!! u know what a numb hands eefct to boxers?????if u dont u prove to me that u cant solve a ruubiks cube bwahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ross View Post
        am sure u cant solve rubiks cube. coz shane has a 2 rounder condition....btw, floyd cheated...he used xylocaine to numb his hands!!!!!!!!!!! u know what a numb hands eefct to boxers?????if u dont u prove to me that u cant solve a ruubiks cube bwahahahahaha
        What kinda come back was that?? Rubik cubes do not denote intelligence lol.

I can solve a rubiks cube as I have many times before, **** I got one in my office somewhere that I solved not to long ago.

I dont know why I would go through great lengths to prove this too you, and to be honest I will not. I dont care if you believe me or not.... It isnt that serious, now if you wanna bet some money on it... I'll make a video of me solving one and mention your name in it so you will know its me.Lets bet say a $300.00???

xylocaine: is not illegal, it is not a ped, because as KEITH KIZER has stated many times.... It is only illegal one week prior to the fight, a fighter can only take asprin, ibuprofen, or use ice for pain. Floyd has not went into a fight with xylocaine in his system. If he had, when he broke his hand he wouldnt have felt it. Its a numbing agent dumb dumb.

Plus if he had he would have a disqualification on his record for using an illegal substance, so go ahead and post the hbo video ******.

If you had any brain cells you would see how this actually plays against manny.

If you are suggesting that Floyd has beat the NSAC'S PREFIGHT EVALUATION BY USING A numbing agent in which they literally check for then you fail.Because if they cant find and agent in which they check for, how in the hell do you expect them to find PED'S in which their current testing cant catch? If a fighter knows when to cycle on and off of them regarding testing dates.

So before you respond dont let the join date fool ya son, you are not dealing with an amateur.

Comment

Originally posted by QADASHBANYAH View Post
          What kinda come back was that?? Rubik cubes do not denote intelligence lol.

I can solve a rubiks cube as I have many times before, **** I got one in my office somewhere that I solved not to long ago.

I dont know why I would go through great lengths to prove this too you, and to be honest I will not. I dont care if you believe me or not.... It isnt that serious, now if you wanna bet some money on it... I'll make a video of me solving one and mention your name in it so you will know its me.Lets bet say a $300.00???

xylocaine: is not illegal, it is not a ped, because as KEITH KIZER has stated many times.... It is only illegal one week prior to the fight, a fighter can only take asprin, ibuprofen, or use ice for pain. Floyd has not went into a fight with xylocaine in his system. If he had, when he broke his hand he wouldnt have felt it. Its a numbing agent dumb dumb.

Plus if he had he would have a disqualification on his record for using an illegal substance, so go ahead and post the hbo video ******.

If you had any brain cells you would see how this actually plays against manny.

If you are suggesting that Floyd has beat the NSAC'S PREFIGHT EVALUATION BY USING A numbing agent in which they literally check for then you fail.Because if they cant find and agent in which they check for, how in the hell do you expect them to find PED'S in which their current testing cant catch? If a fighter knows when to cycle on and off of them regarding testing dates.

So before you respond dont let the join date fool ya son, you are not dealing with an amateur.
          u really r idiot....what if i say ur d one being fooled here bwahahahahaha

why was xylocaine banned in other states??????coz its an unnatural help......unnatural help means cheating bwahahahahahaha......however u explain it.....it isnt natural and so its cheating!!!!!!!!!!!!!! want me to repeat it???????

Comment

I think Mayweather lost 7 rounds to Castillo

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
              I think Mayweather lost 7 rounds to Castillo
              u r right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I agree Pac is the Rubiks cube of boxing. He's got everyone believing he can't be beaten but they are just avoiding the right players.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
                  I agree Pac is the Rubiks cube of boxing. He's got everyone believing he can't be beaten but they are just avoiding the right players.
                  floyd is unbeatable.................he is just on vacation when threat is there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fact!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Damn Richardson, I really do like you but as of late....

Comment

Working...
                    X